Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

I still love Bo as a person, and I want nothing more than to see him be the guy to bring a championship to Nebraska. Time to hit the recruiting trail HARD. Get Clinkscales to commit, and a couple more DBs, and I think this class could be another special one.

i have always said the best year for a coach to start recruiting "hard" and take recruiting seriously is going into year 7. just a few more years, boys!

• Fire 1

has a coach ever had to apologize so many times to his fans and local media? every time he does it only seems more disingenuous. but hope he figures it out. gbr.

I think fans and journalists should apologize to Bo for pinning him back into a corner. I've been appalled at the frenzy they stirred on this board and in articles across Husker sites. It's stupid and horrible.

you are right. i will call him later.

Apology accepted. Once again, time for talk over. New season starts now. New dedication, new hunger, new day. Its not going to fall into our laps. It takes work, from the bottom up. Every single person.

GBR. I still love this team.

+1! Time for everyone to accept the universities decision and get behind our team 100%! GBR!

has a coach ever had to apologize so many times to his fans and local media? every time he does it only seems more disingenuous. but hope he figures it out. gbr.

I think fans and journalists should apologize to Bo for pinning him back into a corner. I've been appalled at the frenzy they stirred on this board and in articles across Husker sites. It's stupid and horrible.

We have nothing to apologize for.

• Fire 5

as a whole we don't... the boneheads need to shape up tho

It's no fault of any fan or journalist that Bo can't handle adversity and well-deserved criticism with grace and dignity.

• Fire 1

So does Bo.

So does Bo.

yep