Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

Manufactured? Holy Delusional dipsh*t Batman!

You know how i know it was manufactured? Because my grandfather who just reads the Grand Island Independent had no idea about this controversy when I asked him about it this week.

Flawless logic.

He's the standard Husker fan. He goes to games when he can and he listens to the game on the radio (he doesn't have BTN). Sorry if that passes you up in the logic area.

Does he have many leather bound books and an apartment that smells of rich mahogany?

• Fire 1

You know how i know it was manufactured? Because my grandfather who just reads the Grand Island Independent had no idea about this controversy when I asked him about it this week.

Flawless logic.

He's the standard Husker fan. He goes to games when he can and he listens to the game on the radio (he doesn't have BTN). Sorry if that passes you up in the logic area.

Does he have many leather bound books and does his apartment smell of rich mahogany?

Don't make me punch you in the ovaries.

Flawless logic.

Does he have many leather bound books and an apartment that smells of rich mahogany?

That sounds stupid

Flawless logic.

but you know what is a controversy? that missing air compressor from s. jefferson st. and w. louise st.

It was manufactured and the pot was stirred by many many people.

Your grandfather probably doesn't know what year it is. Neither does mine.

Yes because if we don't like Bo that means we hate Nebraska football. Maybe some of us have too much respect for this program to sit back and watch it be a laughingstock

Haha, i know right. Those same people probably turn around and talk about how much America sucks now because of Obama. But I guess it doesn't work that way with football. :rolleyes:

That rubs off on recruits, if the head coach doesn't look like he enjoys being at Nebraska, why would a recruit want to go there?

While I cannot answer this, here are some references you can check with.........Randy Gregory, Avery Moss, Vincent Valentine, Maliek Collins, Greg McMullen, Aaron Curry, Josh Banderas, Nathan Gerry and Michael Rose. Their answers would carry more weight than mine, and I'm very excited they are part of our defense.

Most of the players respect him but there are more than a few that are fine either way, whether he stays or goes.

I still love Bo as a person, and I want nothing more than to see him be the guy to bring a championship to Nebraska. Time to hit the recruiting trail HARD. Get Clinkscales to commit, and a couple more DBs, and I think this class could be another special one.

i have always said the best year for a coach to start recruiting "hard" and take recruiting seriously is going into year 7. just a few more years, boys!

If this is your attitude on a daily basis, I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you in person. Just saying...

And I didn't mean that it's time in year 7. I meant it's time in the dead period between final game and bowl game. I'd say Bo's past 2 classes have been excellent, and the one before that was pretty good as well. Top 15 recruiting classes are about all that you can hope for here IMO, and Bo has delivered those recently.

But go ahead and keep painting me as the Bo apologist who thinks that the guy can do no wrong. That's not me.

Devnet: Name another coach who's seen this type of circus chief? Go ahead...name another coach and program....you can't because there isn't another. This is it.

Oh I don't know, mack brown? He catches hell for his teams underperforming. Fans state they want him to get cancer on their messageboards, etc. But he doesn't act like a nutjob and doesn't bring negative attention to Texas. He just isn't getting what he should from his teams. I don't understand why you think Nebraska media and fans are the only ones who voice their displeasure with their coaches. Read up on some of the crap being said on radio shows about Muschamp.

has a coach ever had to apologize so many times to his fans and local media? every time he does it only seems more disingenuous. but hope he figures it out. gbr.

I think fans and journalists should apologize to Bo for pinning him back into a corner. I've been appalled at the frenzy they stirred on this board and in articles across Husker sites. It's stupid and horrible.

It's no fault of any fan or journalist that Bo can't handle adversity and well-deserved criticism with grace and dignity.

Name a single program or head coach that is portrayed by the media as he is. Angry Bo. Every picture they print of him is nothing but fury.

Every time I take a picture of my pet duck, it looks just like a duck! My duck is getting really tired of my constantly portraying him as a duck. He comes in, quacking and waddling, saying, "I do NOT sound or walk like that!"

That rubs off on recruits, if the head coach doesn't look like he enjoys being at Nebraska, why would a recruit want to go there?

While I cannot answer this, here are some references you can check with.........Randy Gregory, Avery Moss, Vincent Valentine, Maliek Collins, Greg McMullen, Aaron Curry, Josh Banderas, Nathan Gerry and Michael Rose. Their answers would carry more weight than mine, and I'm very excited they are part of our defense.

Most of the players respect him but there are more than a few that are fine either way, whether he stays or goes.

I saw where you wrote this somewhere else on the site. If most players respect him, I suppose that's a good thing. Not sure what else to say? I responded to a post about recruiting, which has improved a great deal the past two years.

Good for Bo. The drama is over, manufactured or not. Time to move on and support this team.

For the record, I like angry Bo. I always have. I still think 2010 really hurt his psyche and motivation. Hope what ever transpired (es) with Bo, SE and HP results in a clear understanding of expectations. I also hope Bo realizes (IMO) the gift he was given to not be fired and really does some searching in how to get our guys to be fundamentally sound as well as a way to actually meet the desires of the program. This alone gets us 2 more wins.

For the record, Dabo just yelling at the refs for a BS call. Not as animated, but angry.

It was manufactured and the pot was stirred by many many people.

Your grandfather probably doesn't know what year it is. Neither does mine.

No he's perfectly fine. Old guy with all his wits intact. Old corn farmer. Tough as nails. Still drives at 91.

Many people at 91 that drive really shouldnt be. In fact, most shouldnt. But even if he does doesnt mean he knows exactly everything thats going on in the football program. The fact your gpa knew nothing about it means absolutely nothing. You have to be a sock puppet of wifi, right??

I still love Bo as a person, and I want nothing more than to see him be the guy to bring a championship to Nebraska. Time to hit the recruiting trail HARD. Get Clinkscales to commit, and a couple more DBs, and I think this class could be another special one.

i have always said the best year for a coach to start recruiting "hard" and take recruiting seriously is going into year 7. just a few more years, boys!

If this is your attitude on a daily basis, I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you in person. Just saying...

nice.

Devnet: Name another coach who's seen this type of circus chief? Go ahead...name another coach and program....you can't because there isn't another. This is it.

Oh I don't know, mack brown? He catches hell for his teams underperforming. Fans state they want him to get cancer on their messageboards, etc. But he doesn't act like a nutjob and doesn't bring negative attention to Texas. He just isn't getting what he should from his teams. I don't understand why you think Nebraska media and fans are the only ones who voice their displeasure with their coaches. Read up on some of the crap being said on radio shows about Muschamp.

Not even close to the amount of attention Pelini has gotten over the last 2 years. He's had a single season where people were calling for his head. Bo's put up with a lot more and been fried more in the media than Mack Brown could ever hope to be fried.

While he does get his fair share of attention from the fanbase...he doesn't get it from the media.

He's earned the attention. Plus, Mack Brown has actually won something before. That would buy Bo quite a bit more leash.