Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

I don't need an apology, I just want to see some fundamentally sound, hard nosed, competitive football. Is that to much to ask for?

And I want people to use correct forms of words. Is that too much to ask for?

You probably should set a good example by not using "And" as the first word in a sentence. ;-)

lol touche.

I don't need an apology, I just want to see some fundamentally sound, hard nosed, competitive football. Is that to much to ask for?

You probably should set a good example by not using "And" as the first word in a sentence. ;-)

lol touche.

maybe try capitalization.

I feel like we could create a fun madlibs for Bo Pelini press releases.

"I want to say _________ to all of the fans. My behavior was _________ and is not ___________ of what I stand for. Nebraska has _______ fans. I look forward to _________ Nebraska in the future".

The draws would contain words like:

heckuva

proud

honored

execute

regret

negativity

standards

fundamentals

well-coached

Kirk Ferentz is a mean poopy-head too

fair-weather

forgive

conducted

representative

how do you like that, my man?

excited

future

football player

• Fire 1

lol touche.

maybe try capitalization.

How long are you going to follow me around and reply to every one of my posts?

"I want to say _________ to all of the fans. My behavior was _________ and is not ___________ of what I stand for. Nebraska has _______ fans. I look forward to _________ Nebraska in the future".

heckuva

proud

honored

execute

regret

negativity

standards

fundamentals

well-coached

fair-weather

forgive

conducted

representative

excited

future

football player

there would probably need a couple expletives.

Bo may not give a damn about you or me, but he does about the young men that he brings into this program, and that's what matters. I just hope and pray for everyone's sake that he starts to put a much better product on the field.

That does matter and it's a big deal, but it's not all that matters. He has to have some kind of co-respective relationship with the fans. It can't be a one-way street.

Bo may not give a damn about you or me, but he does about the young men that he brings into this program, and that's what matters. I just hope and pray for everyone's sake that he starts to put a much better product on the field.

That does matter and it's a big deal, but it's not all that matters. He has to have some kind of co-respective relationship with the fans. It can't be a one-way street.

I completely agree with you. I just hope he steps back and takes a look at things this offseason and makes the changes that are needed to be made, both on his coaching staff and in his philosophies. I guess we have to wait and see.

• Fire 1

Whatever. Time to put up or shut up. We're waivering in limbo right now folks. Teetering on the edge of total disarray and division. Either Bo fixes things-and not just on field things, but embracing the fans, cannin the frickin attitude and so on-or the wheels are gonna come off very soon. Love him or not, at what point in time as a player do you realize that youre playing for a coach that has shown and shows no signs of being able to prepare you for soundly playing the game of football? This is my biggest concern. We've zero signs of progression since, well, I'd say going back to early 2010.

Devnet:

Name another coach who's seen this type of circus chief? Go ahead...name another coach and program....you can't because there isn't another. This is it.

Joe Paterno

lane Kiffin got fired in an airport lounge, after a "vote of confidence" 2 years in a row

Woody Hayes, anyone?

Charlie Weiss was a pretty ungraceful exit from ND

Rich Rod

heckuva

proud

honored

execute

regret

negativity

standards

fundamentals

well-coached

fair-weather

forgive

conducted

representative

excited

future

football player

That could also make for a fun drinking game.

Whatever. Time to put up or shut up. We're waivering in limbo right now folks. Teetering on the edge of total disarray and division. Either Bo fixes things-and not just on field things, but embracing the fans, cannin the frickin attitude and so on-or the wheels are gonna come off very soon. Love him or not, at what point in time as a player do you realize that youre playing for a coach that has shown and shows no signs of being able to prepare you for soundly playing the game of football? This is my biggest concern. We've zero signs of progression since, well, I'd say going back to early 2010.

You are right on this. As I'm watching Mizzou play now, and watched other games today, I realized how exciting college football can be, especially if you are a team of relevance. Nebraska has not been relevant since the 2009 Big 12 championship game where they almost knocked off a team that made it to the BCS championship game. That was the game that Bo peaked in his career, and it happened mostly with players he did not recruit.

heckuva

proud

honored

execute

regret

negativity

standards

fundamentals

well-coached

fair-weather

forgive

conducted

representative

excited

future

football player

Kirk Ferentz is a mean poopy-head too ROFL-SAUCE!!!!