Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

Manufactured? Holy Delusional dipsh*t Batman!

You know how i know it was manufactured? Because my grandfather who just reads the Grand Island Independent had no idea about this controversy when I asked him about it this week.

It was manufactured and the pot was stirred by many many people.

That may have been the most nonsensical thing that has ever been posted on the internet. Congratulations.

You would definitely be the best at determining what nonsense is having posted the majority of it in my opinion. I guess I should take a note from your posts :)

I'm waiting to hear what the rest of your elderly relatives think about Bo. Maybe we could get them all together and form a sort of tribal counsel to advise the Athletic Department on all sorts of issues.

• Fire 4

Devnet: Name another coach who's seen this type of circus chief? Go ahead...name another coach and program....you can't because there isn't another. This is it.

Oh I don't know, mack brown? He catches hell for his teams underperforming. Fans state they want him to get cancer on their messageboards, etc. But he doesn't act like a nutjob and doesn't bring negative attention to Texas. He just isn't getting what he should from his teams. I don't understand why you think Nebraska media and fans are the only ones who voice their displeasure with their coaches. Read up on some of the crap being said on radio shows about Muschamp.

Not even close to the amount of attention Pelini has gotten over the last 2 years. He's had a single season where people were calling for his head. Bo's put up with a lot more and been fried more in the media than Mack Brown could ever hope to be fried.

While he does get his fair share of attention from the fanbase...he doesn't get it from the media.

honest question, how many times on any given saturday do you see a head coach getting flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct?

Man, I hope we play Texas in the bowl game. A win over Texas could bring us all together and at least get us through the offseason without wanting to kill eachother.

If we could get Brown fired in the process, then the boys down at Shaggy Bevo would love us too. One big happy family.

Devnet: Name another coach who's seen this type of circus chief? Go ahead...name another coach and program....you can't because there isn't another. This is it.

Oh I don't know, mack brown? He catches hell for his teams underperforming. Fans state they want him to get cancer on their messageboards, etc. But he doesn't act like a nutjob and doesn't bring negative attention to Texas. He just isn't getting what he should from his teams. I don't understand why you think Nebraska media and fans are the only ones who voice their displeasure with their coaches. Read up on some of the crap being said on radio shows about Muschamp.

Not even close to the amount of attention Pelini has gotten over the last 2 years. He's had a single season where people were calling for his head. Bo's put up with a lot more and been fried more in the media than Mack Brown could ever hope to be fried.

While he does get his fair share of attention from the fanbase...he doesn't get it from the media.

Really? You think the head coach at Texas has less media criticism than the one at Nebraska? Look, I'm all for keeping Pelini since I think we've got a team to contend the next couple years, but you've got to get out to some other places if you think the media attention at NU is worse than at UT. There's way, WAY more attention at UT since there's something like 20 newspapers covering that team from around the state of Texas. And that's not even counting the batsh!t crazy fans they've got.

Do you live in Texas? Do you go to Texas message boards? They are WAY worse than anything i've ever seen on this board. You're kidding yourself if you think Bo has so much more attention than other coaches struggling in football hotbeds around the country.

• Fire 1

Really? You think the head coach at Texas has less media criticism than the one at Nebraska? Look, I'm all for keeping Pelini since I think we've got a team to contend the next couple years, but you've got to get out to some other places if you think the media attention at NU is worse than at UT. There's way, WAY more attention at UT since there's something like 20 newspapers covering that team from around the state of Texas. And that's not even counting the batsh!t crazy fans they've got.

I don't remember the last week Mack Brown had 4 articles written about him being in the hotseat flash across the front page of NCAAF at ESPN. That's what happened this week for Bo.

Like I said, not even close.

I think you're forgetting the BYU game.

Man, I hope we play Texas in the bowl game. A win over Texas could bring us all together and at least get us through the offseason without wanting to kill eachother.

If we could get Brown fired in the process, then the boys down at Shaggy Bevo would love us too. One big happy family.

Yes they would. 8-3 record, Tied for 1st in Big 12.

"$#@! you mack brown thread" - 102 pages & counting. "Our next coach" - 56 pages

I don't remember the last week Mack Brown had 4 articles written about him being in the hotseat flash across the front page of NCAAF at ESPN. That's what happened this week for Bo.

brown made changes and showed promise. even beat their rival, a 12th ranked team favored in the match-up.

Many people at 91 that drive really shouldnt be. In fact, most shouldnt. But even if he does doesnt mean he knows exactly everything thats going on in the football program. The fact your gpa knew nothing about it means absolutely nothing. You have to be a sock puppet of wifi, right??

Great...when he finally turns old enough to not take care of himself and his 84 year old wife...I'll give you a call to help me pick out an old folks home. Thanks for your concern and I'll have you now cease to comment about my family and their current status.

I portrayed him as a standard fan and don't need you to lecture me about how to take care of him.

You brought them up. And truthfully, how do we know you actually are competent to take care of them? If i had to guess it sounds like you probably live with them and they are taking care of you and your glad he can drive so he can take you where you need to go.

• Fire 3

has a coach ever had to apologize so many times to his fans and local media? every time he does it only seems more disingenuous. but hope he figures it out. gbr.

I think fans and journalists should apologize to Bo for pinning him back into a corner. I've been appalled at the frenzy they stirred on this board and in articles across Husker sites. It's stupid and horrible.

It's no fault of any fan or journalist that Bo can't handle adversity and well-deserved criticism with grace and dignity.

Name a single program or head coach that is portrayed by the media as he is. Angry Bo. Every picture they print of him is nothing but fury. They call him out and cheer when he's cut down.

And then this week happened.

And you think he should accept it with grace and dignity? Would you have just rolled over and accepted it like that? I don't think so.

I think it's silly for people to shout at Pelini and back him into a corner and then sit back on their lofty throne and preach judgement about him when he reacted like any cornered person would.

Lol the media doesn't have to manufacture angry Bo, it's reality. He was out of control during that game and it really did cost the team way more than words typed by media meanies.

Yes they would. 8-3 record, Tied for 1st in Big 12.

"$#@! you mack brown thread" - 102 pages & counting. "Our next coach" - 56 pages

Well that can't be, I thought we were the only ones in the country will douchey fans.

Did you just not check the internet these past few months? One of the main headlines for awhile was about how Nick Saban may take over as the head coach of Texas....this was even after Texas beat Oklahoma and had a nice little winning streak going. Give me a break, Mack Brown has way more attention on him than Bo.