Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

has a coach ever had to apologize so many times to his fans and local media? every time he does it only seems more disingenuous. but hope he figures it out. gbr.

I think fans and journalists should apologize to Bo for pinning him back into a corner. I've been appalled at the frenzy they stirred on this board and in articles across Husker sites. It's stupid and horrible.

It's no fault of any fan or journalist that Bo can't handle adversity and well-deserved criticism with grace and dignity.

Name a single program or head coach that is portrayed by the media as he is. Angry Bo. Every picture they print of him is nothing but fury. They call him out and cheer when he's cut down.

And then this week happened.

And you think he should accept it with grace and dignity? Would you have just rolled over and accepted it like that? I don't think so.

I think it's silly for people to shout at Pelini and back him into a corner and then sit back on their lofty throne and preach judgement about him when he reacted like any cornered person would.

Bo's not the only coach to ever be in this situation. Some of them handle the situation well, some don't. Bo just happens to be one of the guys that can't.

For that he doesn't deserve an apology. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Pelini's passion was one of the reasons we wanted him. I look forward to the staff finishing this recruiting season strong. I am pleased the administration has allowed this continuity in the program. GBR!

There's passion and then there's anger. For instance Dabo Sweeney, that man has passion you can tell he loves coaching Clemson. Same with David Shaw, you can tell that guy would never leave Stanford. Bo to me doesn't act passionate about Nebraska, he looks frustrated. That rubs off on recruits, if the head coach doesn't look like he enjoys being at Nebraska, why would a recruit want to go there?

• Fire 1

Alright, well the admin says Bo is our man. Whether we like it or not, the decision has been made, and it isn't ours to make.

So, do me a big favor Bo, and go out and get better. Just get better. Learn to make adjustments. Find an offensive identity you want, not what your subordinates think you want. And for the love of God, please place more emphasis on the fundamentals, and on special teams. Otherwise, you give away two losses a year.

That's where the 11-2 turns into 9-4. The fundamentals. Turnovers, penalties, field position. Discipline, preparation, planning, adjustments.

That's where you go to the next level.

Do I want Pelini fired? No. I want him to succeed.

Here's to the bowl game and next year! Fully support you Coach Bo! Don't pay attention to the crazy people who manufactured this entire thing in the media! We're with you and GBR!

ku-xlarge.gif

You have awesome support for the coach and program. When I need someone to have a bus backed over them...I may give you a call if that's ok?

Yes because if we don't like Bo that means we hate Nebraska football. Maybe some of us have too much respect for this program to sit back and watch it be a laughingstock

• Fire 1

That rubs off on recruits, if the head coach doesn't look like he enjoys being at Nebraska, why would a recruit want to go there?

While I cannot answer this, here are some references you can check with.........Randy Gregory, Avery Moss, Vincent Valentine, Maliek Collins, Greg McMullen, Aaron Curry, Josh Banderas, Nathan Gerry and Michael Rose. Their answers would carry more weight than mine, and I'm very excited they are part of our defense.

• Fire 1

Manufactured? Holy Delusional dipsh*t Batman!

You know how i know it was manufactured? Because my grandfather who just reads the Grand Island Independent had no idea about this controversy when I asked him about it this week.

It was manufactured and the pot was stirred by many many people.

That may have been the most nonsensical thing that has ever been posted on the internet. Congratulations.

Here's to the bowl game and next year! Fully support you Coach Bo! Don't pay attention to the crazy people who manufactured this entire thing in the media! We're with you and GBR!

ku-xlarge.gif

You have awesome support for the coach and program. When I need someone to have a bus backed over them...I may give you a call if that's ok?

:nanalama

Nothing really changes for me. I still support the team. I still enjoy watching and rooting for them every game, win or lose. I still think the coach is a nut who needs anger management help.