Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

has a coach ever had to apologize so many times to his fans and local media? every time he does it only seems more disingenuous. but hope he figures it out. gbr.

I think fans and journalists should apologize to Bo for pinning him back into a corner. I've been appalled at the frenzy they stirred on this board and in articles across Husker sites. It's stupid and horrible.

We have nothing to apologize for.

Absolutely correct. Any criticism directed Bo's way is well-deserved and based on his struggles as a coach and his douchebaggery as a human being.

• Fire 2

has a coach ever had to apologize so many times to his fans and local media? every time he does it only seems more disingenuous. but hope he figures it out. gbr.

I think fans and journalists should apologize to Bo for pinning him back into a corner. I've been appalled at the frenzy they stirred on this board and in articles across Husker sites. It's stupid and horrible.

you are right. i will call him later.

You wouldn't have the stones to admit to anything face to face imho. Good luck with that.

Uh-oh, another internet tough guy.

• Fire 1

Here's to the bowl game and next year! Fully support you Coach Bo! Don't pay attention to the crazy people who manufactured this entire thing in the media! We're with you and GBR!

Blowout losses and poor fundamentals are completely manufactured. I created the UCLA collapse in my basement but only tinkered with last years B1G championship game.

• Fire 5

I think every fan who called for his head and stirred this pot should definitely do that.

haha

I think every fan who called for his head and stirred this pot should definitely do that.

You're f'ing kidding me right?

you are right. i will call him later.

You wouldn't have the stones to admit to anything face to face imho. Good luck with that.

way to call me out.

on a message board.

and, man, that bo has some stones. how did he release that apology that he probably did not even write?

I don't want to blow this thread up but enough is enough. I root for Nebraska. I root for this team and I want the best for these players even though these kids sometimes make me shake my head. That does not mean I have to support Bo and his staff. Nebraska was here before them and will be afterward. Now I hope for the sake of Nebraska that this thing is turned around. I like watching Nebraska play good football and win games. If Bo doesn't turn it around, I have no problem what so ever with Bo leaving. I've seen enough of this stuff and I accept his apology, but I'm not a fan of his. I'm a Husker fan. The two do not go hand in hand.

• Fire 2

It's no fault of any fan or journalist that Bo can't handle adversity and well-deserved criticism with grace and dignity.

Name a single program or head coach that is portrayed by the media as he is. Angry Bo. Every picture they print of him is nothing but fury. They call him out and cheer when he's cut down.

And then this week happened.

And you think he should accept it with grace and dignity? Would you have just rolled over and accepted it like that? I don't think so.

The entire country's media does it chief. You know how you solve that problem? Stop acting like a f'ing lunatic and realize that there are always cameras on you.

• Fire 4

GTFO!!

It's no fault of any fan or journalist that Bo can't handle adversity and well-deserved criticism with grace and dignity.

Name a single program or head coach that is portrayed by the media as he is. Angry Bo. Every picture they print of him is nothing but fury. They call him out and cheer when he's cut down.

And then this week happened.

And you think he should accept it with grace and dignity? Would you have just rolled over and accepted it like that? I don't think so.

The entire country's media does it chief. You know how you solve that problem? Stop acting like a f'ing lunatic and realize that there are always cameras on you.

and if anyone was backed into a corner, it was that ref bo tried to whip with his hat.