Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

Hey Admins, can we get a poll about Shawn Eichorst? Something along the lines of: Do you think Shawn Eichorst is a twerpy no soul Ginger who just got punked in a game of chicken against Bo Pelini? /sarcasm

But really can you get a poll about Eichorst? I am interested in what HB (plus the local media ;) ) thinks of the guy and his (non?)leadership.

Unfortunately, he is still working "with the entire staff", without making changes SAME SONG, NEW VERSE, not acceptable.........CHANGES MUST be made, start with BECK, and add a specific position of Director of Recruiting, and someone needs to coach special teams too, can't let that go unattended any longer

• Fire 1

Love Nebraska, awfully hard to cheer for coach Bo. An apology was beyond necessary, good to see it happened. Here's to next year I guess, really hope it's not more of the same.

i think it would have done a great more good if he held a press conference and would have personally addressed the fanbase. but instead it was quietly released on huskers.com.

but i hope we have a good year next year. hard to think it could be a disappointment, kind of over being disappointed in bo and his product. but the players do deserve better.

Unfortunately, he is still working "with the entire staff", without making changes SAME SONG, NEW VERSE, not acceptable.........CHANGES MUST be made, start with BECK, and add a specific position of Director of Recruiting, and someone needs to coach special teams too, can't let that go unattended any longer

This is exactly where I'm at. If nothing else, the 2 things that MUST be addressed are Offensive Coordinator and special teams - whatever Bo decides to do with that mess. With the new NCAA rules allowing extra recruiting personnel, we HAVE to take advantage asap, or we will be behind the 8-ball.

Love Nebraska, awfully hard to cheer for coach Bo. An apology was beyond necessary, good to see it happened. Here's to next year I guess, really hope it's not more of the same.

i think it would have done a great more good if he held a press conference and would have personally addressed the fanbase. but instead it was quietly released on huskers.com.

but i hope we have a good year next year. hard to think it could be a disappointment, kind of over being disappointed in bo and his product. but the players do deserve better.

Agree with this but timing is my only question. I don't think a big circus needs to be made of calling a special press conference just for that. But I'm not sure when the next scheduled one is. Monday? That's too long.

That rubs off on recruits, if the head coach doesn't look like he enjoys being at Nebraska, why would a recruit want to go there?

While I cannot answer this, here are some references you can check with.........Randy Gregory, Avery Moss, Vincent Valentine, Maliek Collins, Greg McMullen, Aaron Curry, Josh Banderas, Nathan Gerry and Michael Rose. Their answers would carry more weight than mine, and I'm very excited they are part of our defense.

Most of the players respect him but there are more than a few that are fine either way, whether he stays or goes.

well since you seam to be well informed. name them. and please be realistic about it. not your normal retarded responses.

Agree with this but timing is my only question. I don't think a big circus needs to be made of calling a special press conference just for that. But I'm not sure when the next scheduled one is. Monday? That's too long.

the funny apart about it is he doesn't need too address the fan base. He owes the fan base nothing!. it's only the people that are so butt-hurt that needs the butter on the ass to fell better.

• Fire 2

Man, I hope we play Texas in the bowl game. A win over Texas could bring us all together and at least get us through the offseason without wanting to kill eachother.

There is so much truth in this it isn't even funny. A common enemy will get our attentions focused in the right direction.

If we could get a healthy Martinez back for the bowl I think we could take Texas. With what we have I think we'd get beat yet again by them, and a loss to Texas is the last thing I want to seel. I would love to beat those guys but they seem to have our humber and it will be Mack's last game.

At least our beat to hell line should get fairly healthy, minus of course Long. AA should be up to speed. TA should be able to go. We'll still turn the damn ball over but at least we should have some punch. I hope we can come up with a big performance. Bo and this program could DESPERATELY use a nice win to go into the offseason and the home stretch of recruiting on. The season would still be rather disappointing but a bowl win keeping the 9-win streak going would give us something to hang our hat on.

the funny apart about it is he doesn't need too address the fan base. He owes the fan base nothing!. it's only the people that are so butt-hurt that needs the butter on the ass to fell better.

devnet, is that you?

Devnet:

Name another coach who's seen this type of circus chief? Go ahead...name another coach and program....you can't because there isn't another. This is it.

Joe Paterno

lane Kiffin got fired in an airport lounge, after a "vote of confidence" 2 years in a row

Woody Hayes, anyone?

Charlie Weiss was a pretty ungraceful exit from ND

Paterno would be the only one. Maybe Weiss. The others, not even close to the media circus.

You really believe this don't you? I would believe that USC, a team that is located in the third largest city in this country and the second largest media market would have a little bit more of an issue with media circus. They don't even have an NFL team there, everyone is a USC fan.

Lincoln, Nebraska is not equal to Los Angeles, CA in terms of media scrutiny.

I feel like we could create a fun madlibs for Bo Pelini press releases.

"I want to say _________ to all of the fans. My behavior was _________ and is not ___________ of what I stand for. Nebraska has _______ fans. I look forward to _________ Nebraska in the future".

The draws would contain words like:

heckuva

proud

honored

execute

regret

negativity

standards

fundamentals

well-coached

Kirk Ferentz is a mean poopy-head too

fair-weather