they've updated it a lot more since u posted this.

i don't see the difference. :dunno

edit: now it seems to be back to normal.

yup, back to NU. They had changed his current position, coaching career, some of the descriptions, etc.

The best part was they had his 2014 record as ?-4

Bo to Chicago Bulls, my sources say its a done deal.
That is just nonsense my good sir.

I still have no clue if this is you trying to stir the pot or if your crack dealer actually and literally, gave you the inside scoop. If you know what I mean.

COme on, youve seen the pic of Bo in his HS Basketball uni. Theyd be crazy NOT to hire him.

New York’s hottest new club is WESH. Nine-year-old Tokyo pimp Ichiaku Guru is back with an all new hotspot that answers the question, “WHAT?!”

This place has everything: Trance, stilts, throw-up music, an albino that looks like Susan Powter, Teddy Graham people. (It’s that thing of when a guy has the stumpy arms, but with the belly.)

• Fire 3
New York’s hottest new club is WESH. Nine-year-old Tokyo pimp Ichiaku Guru is back with an all new hotspot that answers the question, “WHAT?!”

This place has everything: Trance, stilts, throw-up music, an albino that looks like Susan Powter, Teddy Graham people. (It’s that thing of when a guy has the stumpy arms, but with the belly.)

wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

Bo's Wikipedia page still has the following line at the end, which made me smile a little.

Pelini remained defiant in the post game press conference . . . declaring, "If they want to fire me, go ahead. I don't apologize for anything I have done." Pelini subsequently apologized for his behavior after the Iowa game.

• Fire 3
Bo to Chicago Bulls, my sources say its a done deal.
That is just nonsense my good sir.

I still have no clue if this is you trying to stir the pot or if your crack dealer actually and literally, gave you the inside scoop. If you know what I mean.

COme on, youve seen the pic of Bo in his HS Basketball uni. Theyd be crazy NOT to hire him.

Hes taking Rose's roster spot

From- Coachingsearch.com

Washington: It will be interesting to see if Bo Pelini goes after the Washington job. Pelini knows Washington AD Scott Woodward well and as noted in this article from the Seattle Times in 2010, Woodward said he would have considered hiring Pelini in the past. In other news related to Washington, there is no question that Alabama offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Doug Nussmeier wants the job.