I just don't think I could leave Westwood for Washington.

You've never spent 2 hours traveling the six miles between Westwood and the 405. We should make all the detainees at Gitmo drive that stretch everyday in rush hour (read: all day) traffic. Four days tops and they tell us everything we want to know.

I'd take Washington in a heartbeat.

Seattle traffic is quite awful too.

Admittedly nothing like west LA. I almost killed my friend when we were in old Town Pasadena the Friday before the UCLA game and he called needing a ride from Manhattan Beach.

They were talking about Mora on the Dan Patrick show this morning, and apparently at one point he referenced the UW job as his dream job. Plus, they said that his wife was a cheerleader there. I don't think he should leave UCLA, but who knows?

But for lots of people, home really is where the heart is. So, he goes, signs a new 5 year deal worth maybe 16 million, just a guess. And he basically rides it out in his home town, rich as can be.

Bo to Washington. I honestly think that would be the absolute perfect fit for him there. If he continued to win 9 games there, he'd be a god whereas here it's perceived (even by myself) that 4 losses every year isn't necessarily getting it done (blowouts, etc). Are the ties really there to make him a viable candidate though? Idk. Does Bo want to leave at this point or is he actually happy here? If he leaves does our fanbase despise him, rationalize, be happy for him, or just say good riddance? A lot of unknowns including if he's even being looked at/talked to. If he is, then does Eichorst still give him the seal of solidity in his job status?

A husker fan for sure started this, don't you think

https://m.facebook.c...PXejSRwfhA&_rdr

Who cares who started it. If Brock Huard thought it was a good deal for Washington, why wouldn't you think Washington is in tune to that song too?

I asked more tongue in cheek, the real question, is there another coach that has a hire and a fire page simultaneously?

Never seen that before!

A husker fan for sure started this, don't you think

https://m.facebook.c...PXejSRwfhA&_rdr

Who cares who started it. If Brock Huard thought it was a good deal for Washington, why wouldn't you think Washington is in tune to that song too?

I asked more tongue in cheek, the real question, is there another coach that has a hire and a fire page simultaneously?

Never seen that before!

We got close with kiffen

But bad news, Bo is gone to Washington, to hunt Bigfoot so someone can stop RG 44 in camp