Bo's Wikipedia page still has the following line at the end, which made me smile a little.

Pelini remained defiant in the post game press conference . . . declaring, "If they want to fire me, go ahead. I don't apologize for anything I have done." Pelini subsequently apologized for his behavior after the Iowa game.

That has to be the best sentence on Wikipedia

New York’s hottest new club is WESH. Nine-year-old Tokyo pimp Ichiaku Guru is back with an all new hotspot that answers the question, “WHAT?!”

This place has everything: Trance, stilts, throw-up music, an albino that looks like Susan Powter, Teddy Graham people. (It’s that thing of when a guy has the stumpy arms, but with the belly.)

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

Is it weird that if Bo was going to Washington that a recruit that was committed to Washington is now visiting Nebraska this weekend? I think all of the speculation needs to stop. I think the media and a lot of the fan base looked really silly (putting it in a nice way) and myself for a few comments as well.

naw, i think everyone including Bo himself thought he was gone. the only thing silly is the product he put on the field this season. speculation will continue until it's answered with a solid season or a canning.

• Fire 2