Thoughts on Ohio State/Missouri Tomorrow

Not happy about the Ohio State loss, SEC again. I have no idea how good Florida State is, but Auburn seems to be a team of destiny. I will say they did earn the shot though. Ohio State losing just lowers the opinion of the Big 10. Hopefully all will play well in the bowl games. If not, we will be lucky to have more than 3 teams ranked next fall.

Not happy about the Ohio State loss, SEC again. I have no idea how good Florida State is, but Auburn seems to be a team of destiny. I will say they did earn the shot though. Ohio State losing just lowers the opinion of the Big 10. Hopefully all will play well in the bowl games. If not, we will be lucky to have more than 3 teams ranked next fall.

You can make the argument that FSU hasn't played anybody this season, but you can also make the argument that they've absolutely decimated all the nobodies they've played. I like FSU's chances.

If we had a secondary in our defense this year, we would've been dominating like Florida State. I hope the B1G gets back to the relevancy they once had. It is going to take good recruiting….period! With that said, I feel no conference this year was completely dominate and there was more parity than the previous few years.

Agree with this, though I'm glad Nebraska wasn't playing in the Pac12 this year.

If we had a secondary in our defense this year, we would've been dominating like Florida State. I hope the B1G gets back to the relevancy they once had. It is going to take good recruiting….period! With that said, I feel no conference this year was completely dominate and there was more parity than the previous few years.

With everyone getting knocked down a peg in the Bowl schedule, this is the perfect season for the conference to make a statement.

If OSU can beat Clemson, and MSU can beat Stanford, I feel comfortable in saying the B1G would be undefeated in bowl season. However, the two games I mentioned also carry the most weight in terms of perception.

With everyone getting knocked down a peg in the Bowl schedule, this is the perfect season for the conference to make a statement.

If OSU can beat Clemson, and MSU can beat Stanford, I feel comfortable in saying the B1G would be undefeated in bowl season. However, the two games I mentioned also carry the most weight in terms of perception.

No worries there.

No worries there.

You think OSU beats Clemson no contest? Or that I shouldn't even think about OSU beating Clemson?

Honestly neither defense can stop each other from what I've seen.

No worries there.

You think OSU beats Clemson no contest? Or that I shouldn't even think about OSU beating Clemson?

That's what they said about Clemson's Orange Bowl appearance against WVU. WVU then went on to score an obscene amount of points. This game will be a shootout, or a major blowout in favor of one team.

No worries there.

That's what they said about Clemson's Orange Bowl appearance against WVU. WVU then went on to score an obscene amount of points. This game will be a shootout, or a major blowout in favor of one team.

Nah, WVU won't happen again. Our defense is light years ahead of where it was back then.

Coqui, just run QB draws with B. Miller all game and you have nothing to worry about. Go see the Clemson-SCar game this year. 3 & 18 and they convert with QB draw everytime.

We can't stop a running QB. You guys win pretty simply IMO, I won't say it will be a blowout, but I do believe you win by 14 or so.