Nebraska received one point in the Coaches' Poll

JTrain

Keeps Blackshirts away from starting defense because they didn't earn it.

Votes his team #25 a week after a 21 point loss at home to an unranked team.

Seems legit.

He has Iowa ranked. And the teams Iowa lost to are ranked #4, #7, #19, #23.

Iowa wasn't ranked when they beat us down.

So? He might've had Nebraska 23 and Iowa 26 and just swapped them.

• Fire 1

Seems legit.

Do you understand my post?

Seems legit.

Do you understand my post?

Uh, ya. It's awesome that you're being condescending, though. Do you understand mine? Why is it relevant that Iowa wasn't ranked when they beat us? Pelini might have had Iowa 26th and Nebraska 23rd, then Iowa beat us so he moved them up to 21 and Nebraska down to 25. And do you know that he didn't have Iowa ranked the previous week? I don't know, but it doesn't make a difference in my point anyway.

Some have mentioned that Husker Nation is divided into those for and against Bo. Certainly it is, but I see it as those who see the glass half full as opposed to those who see the glass always empty. The former knows we aren't where we want to be and understand that winning consistently may take awhile in todays football world. The latter see nothing good and want it all burned to the ground. The amount of butthurt amazes me. The obsession with Bo's every move and how it is never the right decision says more about you than about Bo.

very objective opinion. couldn't even tell which side you're on...

Uh, ya. It's awesome that you're being condescending, though. Do you understand mine? Why is it relevant that Iowa wasn't ranked when they beat us? Pelini might have had Iowa 26th and Nebraska 23rd, then Iowa beat us so he moved them up to 21 and Nebraska down to 25. And do you know that he didn't have Iowa ranked the previous week? I don't know, but it doesn't make a difference in my point anyway.

Clearly you don't. Pelini did not vote Nebraska in the top 25 after the loss to Iowa. But a week later after playing NO GAME, he thinks they earned a vote?

Seems like a good motivational move to me. Pelini sending a message to his players that he believes in them. Probably saying, prove me right boys.

I'm far more embarrassed by this thread than I am about Bo making the vote. I think the fan base and media anymore are just as much a problem than anything going on.

You're making a big deal about a non issue. Get the f#*k over it.

• Fire 4

I guess I don't have a problem with this. Its not like he voted his team #1. If he thinks his team is the 25th best team in the country right now that is fine with me. If I was voting and truly watched games and knew what was going on I would probably have a different looking ballot than a lot of people.

Seems like a good motivational move to me. Pelini sending a message to his players that he believes in them. Probably saying, prove me right boys.

I'm far more embarrassed by this thread than I am about Bo making the vote. I think the fan base and media anymore are just as much a problem than anything going on.

Bo just likes f'ing with people....

Some have mentioned that Husker Nation is divided into those for and against Bo. Certainly it is, but I see it as those who see the glass half full as opposed to those who see the glass always empty. The former knows we aren't where we want to be and understand that winning consistently may take awhile in todays football world. The latter see nothing good and want it all burned to the ground. The amount of butthurt amazes me. The obsession with Bo's every move and how it is never the right decision says more about you than about Bo.

very objective opinion. couldn't even tell which side you're on...

i think most of the anti Bo crowd just want it to stop........can't blame them, really.

I love it. Using his responsibility to objectively rank teams as a motivational technique.

Only in Huskerland is the two-click, thirty-second process to start a thread "making a big deal". We'll be out with signs today. Check for us on O Street.

I love it. Using his responsibility to objectively rank teams as a motivational technique.

Only in Huskerland is the two-click, thirty-second process to start a thread "making a big deal". We'll be out with signs today. Check for us on O Street.

could you imagine if any other coach pulled this stunt? how many other coaches have we blasted for ranking their teams higher than we thought they deserved? do you think if bret bielema had the exact same schedule (when he was at wiscy) and the exact same wins-losses, by the same margin, people would be commending him for motivating his players and arguing, "why should he not rank his team?" there is no perspective here.