Nebraska received one point in the Coaches' Poll

JTrain

Wow, has this board has changed. I used to be the only crazy one.

I see no problem with Bo voting his team, but how do we know he even did it. Most likely a underling doing the job while Bo was out recruiting. I am going with that

Man we need to be a lot more positive on here.

• Fire 1

I believe the main wall in my house is tangible and offers more of a discourse than you are offering.

You mad, bro?

Not at all. I just don't see the point in having a debate with a person who thought this incantation of the Nebraska Cornhuskers was a national title contender. Nay, a sure fire candidate for one.

You understand.

• Fire 1

And it's spreading.

From Bo's defiant "you never apologize for ten wins" after Wisconsin hung 70 on his team, to the players hash tagging #9wins, they're searching for anything to hang their hats on since any tangible goal that could actually be pointed to has long left port.

Ever stop to consider another possible explanation for the #9wins?

The tangible goal they had at the beginning of this year was to win the Big Ten. Well, that can't happen. If you don't reevaluate your goals when they no can no longer happen, you lose direction and you lose focus and you quit caring. If you don't put any meaning behind the "new" goal, you quit putting the maximum effort into achieving that goal. Motivation is one of the biggest influencers in performance research.

Or would you rather the players tweet #disappointment #wesuck #nextyear or stuff along those lines? 9 wins means beating Georgia. #9wins.

• Fire 1

And it's spreading.

From Bo's defiant "you never apologize for ten wins" after Wisconsin hung 70 on his team, to the players hash tagging #9wins, they're searching for anything to hang their hats on since any tangible goal that could actually be pointed to has long left port.

The tangible goal they had at the beginning of this year was to win the Big Ten. Well, that can't happen. If you don't reevaluate your goals when they no can no longer happen, you lose direction and you lose focus and you quit caring. If you don't put any meaning behind the "new" goal, you quit putting the maximum effort into achieving that goal. Motivation is one of the biggest influencers in performance research.

Or would you rather the players tweet #disappointment #wesuck #nextyear or stuff along those lines? 9 wins means beating Georgia. #9wins.

If you're asking, I'd rather they not tweet. They seem to be bad at it and it brings out the bad things. One of the the things Bo has done correctly was when he took that privilege away. No idea why he relented.

And it's spreading.

If you're asking, I'd rather they not tweet. They seem to be bad at it and it brings out the bad things. One of the the things Bo has done correctly was when he took that privilege away. No idea why he relented.

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't see why it's a big deal that players use social media; everybody else does it. The idea is being able to use it responsibly.

And it's spreading.

Because Eric Martin left and, "got his CHECK!!!"

Some have mentioned that Husker Nation is divided into those for and against Bo. Certainly it is, but I see it as those who see the glass half full as opposed to those who see the glass always empty. The former knows we aren't where we want to be and understand that winning consistently may take awhile in todays football world. The latter see nothing good and want it all burned to the ground. The amount of butthurt amazes me. The obsession with Bo's every move and how it is never the right decision says more about you than about Bo.

Like!!!!!!

Anyhow, I'm going to pop the cork on the Champaign, or the top of a busch light and celebrate. Cheers Husker Nation!!

I believe the main wall in my house is tangible and offers more of a discourse than you are offering.

You mad, bro?

Not at all. I just don't see the point in having a debate with a person who thought this incantation of the Nebraska Cornhuskers was a national title contender. Nay, a sure fire candidate for one.

You understand.

Thought? I know they were. With a 100% healthy Martinez, we would be unefeated right now.

You can put your fingers back in your ears now.

And it's spreading.

The tangible goal they had at the beginning of this year. . .

Don't confuse polo with big words.

And it's spreading.

The tangible goal they had at the beginning of this year. . .

Don't confuse polo with big words.

Tangible isn't a big word.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure what your game is. Are you purposely acting on the other extreme of the "should Bo go?" continuum? Because all of your posts have been just as nauseating as posts that are on the other end.

There is no way we would be undefeated with a healthy Taylor. There's a better chance that we could have been had we had him over TA and RKIII, but it's a really small difference between that and zero (probably < 1%).