Nebraska received one point in the Coaches' Poll

JTrain

And it's spreading.

From Bo's defiant "you never apologize for ten wins" after Wisconsin hung 70 on his team, to the players hash tagging #9wins, they're searching for anything to hang their hats on since any tangible goal that could actually be pointed to has long left port.

Ever stop to consider another possible explanation for the #9wins?

The tangible goal they had at the beginning of this year. . .

Don't confuse polo with big words.

Tangible isn't a big word.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure what your game is. Are you purposely acting on the other extreme of the "should Bo go?" continuum? Because all of your posts have been just as nauseating as posts that are on the other end.

There is no way we would be undefeated with a healthy Taylor. There's a better chance that we could have been had we had him over TA and RKIII, but it's a really small difference between that and zero (probably < 1%).

Redneck is just the sunniest of the sunshine pumpers.

That being said, i doubt we would have beat UCLA or Minny even with a healthy TMart, as bad as the defense played and all the drops by the WR crew.

TM's biggest weapon was his unmatched acceleration. He could hit top speed in 2 steps.

Once UCLA figured out he was too injured to accelerate like that, it was easy to stop him and we went three and out the remaining possessions.

If he had been healthy enough to keep them slightly honest, the D wouldn't have been on the field as much.

If he was 100% healthy, we would've beaten UCLA by 4 scores.

And it's spreading.

From Bo's defiant "you never apologize for ten wins" after Wisconsin hung 70 on his team, to the players hash tagging #9wins, they're searching for anything to hang their hats on since any tangible goal that could actually be pointed to has long left port.

Heh.

You're really starting to give rednecks a bad name. And you probably aren't even one.

And it's spreading.

Heh.

You're really starting to give rednecks a bad name. And you probably aren't even one.

I can tell when you're mad, bro.

And it's spreading.

From Bo's defiant &quot;you never apologize for ten wins&quot; after Wisconsin hung 70 on his team, to the players hash tagging #9wins, they're searching for anything to hang their hats on since any tangible goal that could actually be pointed to has long left port.

Heh.

I can tell when you're mad, bro.

No, you probably can't.

More ad hominem in animated gif format? Color me shocked!

Is anyone here capable of logical debate?

We're all really glad you took a logic course and learned the "ad hominem" phrase.

However, to really make your argument logical in all of this, you'll have to do two things.

--provide facts as to why Nebraska would be either undefeated and they'd have beaten UCLA by three scores if Taylor were 100%. Which you can't do. It's unknowable.

--offer up your expertise as a premise for your opinion. Which I'm guessing you can't do.

Or you can go the hypocrite route and give me the message board troll line again or post a .gif. I'll be waiting.

• Fire 1

This program has been accused of a lot this year, but not once that I remember, of being a MNC level team, either prior or during the season. Most were hoping to get to the Michigan game with one loss at the start.

With you magical powers, what is your prediction for next year, or possibly the bowl game. Will Taylor play?

A one dimensional Martinez had us up 21-3 over UCLA before they figured out he was one dimensional.

Simple question -- do you think things may have turned out differently if he hadn't been one dimensional?

(I've never heard anyone claim TM's strength was dropback passing, but maybe that's where some of you are going????)

And it's spreading.

Tangible isn't a big word.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure what your game is. Are you purposely acting on the other extreme of the "should Bo go?" continuum? Because all of your posts have been just as nauseating as posts that are on the other end.

There is no way we would be undefeated with a healthy Taylor. There's a better chance that we could have been had we had him over TA and RKIII, but it's a really small difference between that and zero (probably < 1%).

Redneck is just the sunniest of the sunshine pumpers.

That being said, i doubt we would have beat UCLA or Minny even with a healthy TMart, as bad as the defense played and all the drops by the WR crew.

We were up on UCLA 21-3 with an unhealthy Martinez. So I am not sure that the defense giving up 38 unanswered should fall squarely on his shoulders. We lost by 11 with an unhealthy Martinez to Minnesota. If the Defense can make a stop in the last 3 minutes, we would have only been down by 4 with the ball and possibly a shot at scoring again. So not sure I know where you are coming from