Greetings From Dawgnation..Uh..Again

Not a fan of a rematch but it beats Duke. I know Nebraska travels well so yall shouldn't have a problem with filling seats.

While we lost Murray don't think Mason is no push over. The guy had 300 yards and 4 TDs in his first start. Not to mention Gurley will be 100%

Also I invite yall to the UGA board on the SEC Rant

Welcome back. I said on another thread that Mason has done well in his first two starts to include the comeback and 2OT against GT. We should be the best D he has seen so pressure will be key. He appears poised in the pocket and is too good to allow hin to sit back in the pocket.

Y'all having Gurley back is huge. I hope AA is 100% for us. He ran well against y'all last year until the fumble in the 4th. I wish we used our backs like Richt. Rotate and keep them fresh. We don't and won't.

Other than Clowney, RG will be the best DE the Dawgs have faced. A beast off the edge. VV is a load up front and hard to handle 1-1. He will require a double team. Our LB's are finally coming into their own. So long as y'all don't run toss sweeps it should be a great game. For some reason, misdirection, formation shifts and that damn sweep are Bo's kryptonite. Well that and fumbles, INT's, stupid play calling etc.......

Stick around.

I'm not sure but I figure we are both in the same wing of the hospital haha.

This game should be sponsored by life alert with both team's injuries

Nebraska will participating in turf toe awareness week, since our QB has been sidelined all season because of it.

Nebraska will participating in turf toe awareness week, since our QB has been sidelined all season because of it.

Haha. I didn't realize Martinez without because of that? Dang.

We'll hold up our end by sponsoring ACL injuries. Tennessee decided that since their season was shot they may as well take all our players ligaments

EDIT: Btw, I watched yalls game vs Iowa but not terribly close. How is yalls RB? Kid was a force!

Welcome back. I said on another thread that Mason has done well in his first two starts to include the comeback and 2OT against GT. We should be the best D he has seen so pressure will be key. He appears poised in the pocket and is too good to allow hin to sit back in the pocket.

Y'all having Gurley back is huge. I hope AA is 100% for us. He ran well against y'all last year until the fumble in the 4th. I wish we used our backs like Richt. Rotate and keep them fresh. We don't and won't.

Other than Clowney, RG will be the best DE the Dawgs have faced. A beast off the edge. VV is a load up front and hard to handle 1-1. He will require a double team. Our LB's are finally coming into their own. So long as y'all don't run toss sweeps it should be a great game. For some reason, misdirection, formation shifts and that damn sweep are Bo's kryptonite. Well that and fumbles, INT's, stupid play calling etc.......

Stick around.

Pretty well said!

Also, I think the reason we don't rotate, is because Cross has no field vision, and Newby is the worst RB with ball security issues.

I think our defense will have the edge over their offense, but I am just stuck on what I think about our offense against Georgia's average defense.

#48 in yards allowed per game (381)

#43 in rushing defense (148.5)

#67 in passing defense (232.8)

Haha. I didn't realize Martinez without because of that? Dang.

We'll hold up our end by sponsoring ACL injuries. Tennessee decided that since their season was shot they may as well take all our players ligaments

EDIT: Btw, I watched yalls game vs Iowa but not terribly close. How is yalls RB? Kid was a force!

Abdullah is fine, and he'll probably have a great game since he always plays awesome in big games. He was a little beat up at the end of the season, I'm excited to see him fresh in the bowl game. I'm also excited to get a chance to watch Todd Gurley again, big fan of his.