This Game is About as Exciting as . . .

I came up with a list of yawners that compare to the "excitement" that a rematch with a mediocre Georgia team brings. Here is that list:

1. Sugar Ray Leonard v. Roberto Duran III

2. Sense and Sensibility II in 3-D

3. A documentary on political ethics

4. Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck in Gigli II

5. Front row seats to a Pat Boone/ Paris Hilton concert entitled, "Duets to Remember."

*smirks*

It's kinda fun being the only one who'd choose playing Georgia over playing any other team.

I was hoping at the beginning of the season it would be for a national championship though. Something about August always makes me be an moron.

you are so cryptic with your "personal reasons".

I am fine with it and really don't see why there is so much (blah) about it.

Because many people on here just aren't happy if they're not bitching about something regarding Nebraska football.

And others just aren't happy unless they are bitching about other people on this board...

+1. This post was intended to be funny. Trying to see if other can come up with equally boring (and funny) matchups. If you are angry, you really need to get out and get some sun once in a while.

*smirks*

It's kinda fun being the only one who'd choose playing Georgia over playing any other team.

I was hoping at the beginning of the season it would be for a national championship though. Something about August always makes me be an moron.

Based on the choices, I would have only preferred Oklahoma. But they have bigger fish to beat the hell out of them so I'm okay with Georgia.

And Pelini has a prime opportunity to get us going into the off season with some momentum and end this thing on a positive note. I said a few months ago, if the season plays out the same with 4 losses, part of me would almost rather back into a lesser bowl and get the win to drive some off season momentum than go through what we went through last year, a devastating beat down following by yet another bowl loss. At least this season has a chance to play out like 2009. All defense, no offense to finish the season, with a dominating bowl win. I'd take it right now.