It's good to be rich in Texas

He is where he should be....in jail.

It's going to be interesting to see what his mother gets. She could get up to 10 years in prison.

Crazy to think that she may get more time in jail for abetting him in violating his probation than he'll get for killing four people.

He is where he should be....in jail.

It's going to be interesting to see what his mother gets. She could get up to 10 years in prison.

Crazy to think that she may get more time in jail for abetting him in violating his probation than he'll get for killing four people.

When you put it like that...yes...that sounds crazy.

However, I tend to think that she is just as guilty of killing those 4 people as he is. It's very clear that she enabled his actions and attitude growing up. She also has done nothing but enable him ever since this accident happened.

No, she wasn't driving the car drunk. But.....she is still a major part of everything that has happened.

To be fair, a past court ordered the mom to undergo a psych eval because there was reasonable cause to believe she has a "mental illness or is a person with mental retardation." This indicates that he could've been exploiting her through much of this process, which would make him even more of a dirtbag.

That said, good. He needed to go away. I hope the young man gets his head screwed on, gets some perspective, and finds a new lease on life. This is long overdue.

To be fair, a past court ordered the mom to undergo a psych eval because there was reasonable cause to believe she has a "mental illness or is a person with mental retardation." This indicates that he could've been exploiting her through much of this process, which would make him even more of a dirtbag.

That said, good. He needed to go away. I hope the young man gets his head screwed on, gets some perspective, and finds a new lease on life. This is long overdue.

Sorry....but that sounds like a dirt bag defense some lawyer thought up for her.

At this point in not believing it.

Sorry....but that sounds like a dirt bag defense some lawyer thought up for her.

At this point in not believing it.

That's the obvious question. We have no idea if that's the case or if she's legitimately mentally impaired.

Either way they both need help.