Charter flight to Bowl Game Cancelled.

NUpolo8

No thanks, you might actually have to write something. Wouldn't want that.

somebody's grumpy...

guys, i love you both. don't fight.

But he gave a flip response to something I wrote AND THATS MY THING THAT I DO!

(Doesn't really have a problem with that guy)

No thanks, you might actually have to write something. Wouldn't want that.

somebody's grumpy...

guys, i love you both. don't fight.

But he gave a flip response to something I wrote AND THATS MY THING THAT I DO!

(Doesn't really have a problem with that guy)

in my book, you are both "that guy".

It's all a conspiracy to bring down a man most of us have never met. We all woke up one morning and decided to just run Bo out of town for the hell of it. Hurting a program we love in the process is just a bonus.

Somehow I'm convinced you actually believe what you just said.

Many Nebraskans, they said, had their sights set on traveling to Tempe, Ariz., for the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. Going to Florida yet again for a bowl was a letdown for some.

“It's a very attractive location, but people already travel to Florida a lot, and they would have appreciated the change in scenery,” said White of AAA Nebraska.

OWH Article

Many Nebraskans, they said, had their sights set on traveling to Tempe, Ariz., for the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. Going to Florida yet again for a bowl was a letdown for some.

“It's a very attractive location, but people already travel to Florida a lot, and they would have appreciated the change in scenery,” said White of AAA Nebraska.

OWH Article

Gasp. Another explanation. It can't possibly be that both hold water.

Is it because Callahan ruined it for everyone? Got news people, we'll never fire anyone ever if the only hurdle is "he's better than Callahan".

Ultimately, it just fries me people want to bury people who want a change with scarlet letters like "agendas" and the like. The reality is, the goalposts are slowly being moved in Lincoln, and there is no reason for it. Take pride in your University, and it's commitment to winning, it's facilities and it's history. We don't deserve better, but we can damn sure take what we want.

Freudian slip?

The good news is that national media is really abuzz with talk about our game. Here's the full clip of the discussion about it on ESPN's 2-hour bowl selection show. I thought they made some great points about Georgia's secondary and how Nebraska's offensive line match-ups might play into their rushing strategy: