Can Jamal Turner get a medical redshirt?

I am I

he played most of the season. first 8 games or so.

Wow!? Really? I don't remember seeing him in more than three games maybe all year. Of course, he's highly talented so we tend to not play these guys much til' they transfer.

Yeah, don't think he went out until northwestern - so played wyoming, south. miss, ucla, sdsu, illini, purdue (didn't have any catches in last 2 but played), minnesota. missed NW, Michigan, MSU, Iowa. So it probably seems like he only played in 4 or so game, but he was in there up until middle of conference play.

He is one I'm concerned about in regards to a transfer. He's good w/ the media which has built this "team guy" persona - but he's had issues w/ practicing in the past and this season was tough. Plus he's got some outside distractions now. If we land one of these JUCO WRs though it wouldn't suprise me.

225 yard in his first 5 games as a Husker, basically didn't play second half of the season. Rebounded to a promising 400+ yard season before getting schematically butt-plugged to the tune of 100 total yards as a junior. If he wants to play at the next level, his smartest move is to use that redshirt, and find a new home. He isn't going to get much more than that next season.

Looking back, might have been better to leave him at QB. He could have had a nice season under his belt this year.

225 yard in his first 5 games as a Husker, basically didn't play second half of the season. Rebounded to a promising 400+ yard season before getting schematically butt-plugged to the tune of 100 total yards as a junior. If he wants to play at the next level, his smartest move is to use that redshirt, and find a new home. He isn't going to get much more than that next season.

Looking back, might have been better to leave him at QB. He could have had a nice season under his belt this year.

:confucius

Not sure if serious, his best move is to quit trying and take his ball and go home?

:dis