Michigan's loss is an embarrassment to the Big 10

Not really. Mizzou and A&M suddenly are top 10 programs?

Missouri, maybe. Aggie, not even close. My point was that Texas U. thinks that what success those two have had is theirs to share by some weird connectivity because they are used to be in the same conference with them, so every SEC team Missouri and A&M gives them some sort of glory by overspray. (Go look at Shaggybevo sometime and see for yourself)

I see similarities in the Longhorns dysfunctional logic and the gloom of Husker fans because Michigan lost to Kansas State. If we want to go full Longhorn, then we should be crowing that we share in the KSU win because we played more against KSU than Michigan, and those numerous beatdowns we gave them made the Wildcats tough enough to beat the Wolverines...

...that is, IF we want to go full Longhorn...I don't. I'm in between full Longhorn and "Michigan sucks, so we suck by proxy!"

That still makes no sense. Sorry, but your comparisons are not remotely valid.

When the conference keeps taking a beating, it certainly does effect us. If the perception is the B1G is weak, then the bowl season turns out bad, our strength of schedule will suffer the next year. Which is a very important factor in determining who will play in the new playoff. The B1G needs to do well, or at least be average. So far though, it's not happening.

I never get the statement, "If the perception is the B1G is weak."

I think the B1G sucks. I believed this before the season began. This has nothing to do with perception.

Well if you say so, then I guess we have our confirmation

Not to mention, the offense was playing well early, but Borges crapped his pants twice inside the 10 yard line with play calling (Watson, Beck style). Michigan's first 2 drives were tremendous until they got in the red zone. Then they went shotgun with straight dropbacks and failed. Unacceptable.

this seems like an unnecessary dig, especially after how watson has done at louisville. i think he has proven himself as more than capable at his position. not sure why we keep insisting on making our oc's the boogeyman when the same problems persist regardless of who is calling the plays.

• Fire 3

QMany - IMO Gardner's absence doesn't lessen a 3 score beating by a 7-5 Kansas State team. This game made our conference look bad. In the end, I only care if Nebraska wins; however it would be nice to have the conference we play in regarded as being one of the strongest conferences.

Their entire offense doesn't lessen a 3 score beating? Gardner WAS their offense.

At least someone said it. Not even a Husker fan. WITH Gardner, Michigan plays better without a doubt. Possibly even with the game. You say lessen 3 scores, but when your offense can do something, you limit the opponent to TOP, which limits the amount of drives they have.

Michigan is bad...they were bad last year and they were bad the year before but they got a lot of great breaks. I said it 3 years ago...Hoke was a poor hire and the offense they are trying to run is horrible...The farther they get from the spread stuff the worse they get.

They, like NU, only benefit from playing crappy teams.

Not to mention, the offense was playing well early, but Borges crapped his pants twice inside the 10 yard line with play calling (Watson, Beck style). Michigan's first 2 drives were tremendous until they got in the red zone. Then they went shotgun with straight dropbacks and failed. Unacceptable.

this seems like an unnecessary dig, especially after how watson has done at louisville. i think he has proven himself as more than capable at his position. not sure why we keep insisting on making our oc's the boogeyman when the same problems persist regardless of who is calling the plays.

Not really, considering both Beck and Watson have consistently showed a tendency to run the ball 70 yards downfield and grind it out, then get to the 10 yard line, go to shotgun, and pass it 3 times for a field goal. Borges last night did the same thing.