OT Kenyon Frison [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Ed Helms

Doesn't sound like we are going to get him. He may be a little scared off of our depth.

I think the whole depth chart issue is a lame excuse for a player to make. I feel it is a cop out. If he were to come into school and dominate, the depth chart would not mean crap.

Sometimes I think it's just the player thinking it's a nice way to tell coaches they are going to go somewhere else.

Doesn't sound like we are going to get him. He may be a little scared off of our depth.

Strange. Next year's team will have very little proven depth at tackle.

But what talent we do have is going to be pretty dang young. Frison has only played football for 2 years, he wasn't going to come in a start next year anyway.

But what talent we do have is going to be pretty dang young. Frison has only played football for 2 years, he wasn't going to come in a start next year anyway.

Where would he go out of his final list is that a possibility?

I don't think anywhere, I just thought HuskerIL was alluding to the fact that he could come in next year and push for a spot. Which I don't think would be likely at all.

Not our kind of player then if he is "scared". That just isn't the kind of mindset and player we need regardless of stars. Moving on.

What happened to your "warm feelings"?

Those warm feelings are now located in a tissue in his bathroom trash can, or in a tube sock.

• Fire 2

I don't think anywhere, I just thought HuskerIL was alluding to the fact that he could come in next year and push for a spot. Which I don't think would be likely at all.

I didn't mean to infer anything about him earning a spot next year. It just doesn't make sense for him to be concerned about T depth when there basically is none at this point.