OT Kenyon Frison [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Ed Helms

Not our kind of player then if he is "scared". That just isn't the kind of mindset and player we need regardless of stars. Moving on.

What happened to your "warm feelings"?

I really liked this kids talent ... thought he would be the final nail in the coffin to a good OL class. Farmer is my favorite target on the OL with his attitude/leadership and what is needed to be the best. If the guy is afraid of competition then I don't want him.

On a side not ... always humored when I use some "humor" about a the "want" for a prospect. Others do it all the time and really take no jabs. Moving on now.

Not our kind of player then if he is "scared". That just isn't the kind of mindset and player we need regardless of stars. Moving on.

I really liked this kids talent ... thought he would be the final nail in the coffin to a good OL class. Farmer is my favorite target on the OL with his attitude/leadership and what is needed to be the best. If the guy is afraid of competition then I don't want him.

On a side not ... always humored when I use some "humor" about a the "want" for a prospect. Others do it all the time and really take no jabs. Moving on now.

It's the way you word it. Makes it sound like you want to do creepy sh#t to the kid.

• Fire 2

It's the way you word it. Makes it sound like you want to do creepy sh#t to the kid.

I think someone needs a drink!