A new 2014 Bo?

And, I'm sure it is a new Bo. You can bet your ass he was given one last ulitmatum after his Iowa afternoon tirade of terror. He's most likely on a zero tolerance policy now in regards to his public behavior.

I don't think Pelini has been given any ultimatums.

I don't know who would be willing to give Bo an ultimatum. If we learned anything from the Iowa game, it's that Eichorst and Co. weren't really communicating with Bo at all.

But I'm gonna roll with the question posed in the thread title.

There have been six years and a lot of scorched Earth. That bowl win was a drop of water. Bo's smile, a ray of sunshine.

Is that a tiny flower, starting to grow?

So since he's not getting fired, we're going to spend the offseason speculating on how much trouble he got in?

youre new here....................

No, I'm not. I just think it's become obvious that the constant speculation is bad for the team. I know it's nothing new, and I know I'm not the only person to point it out.

if it is, we have a very weak-minded team and the onus is on the coaches to keep them focused on the gameplan, not distractions.

You're right. It is on the coaches. However, if some of these young kids haven't learned to block out distractions, isnt it our job as the "greatest fans in college football" to not go out of our way to distract them? There are alot of guys on this team whose time could be better spent learning the playbook or studying than speculating about whether the coach is going to be there tomorrow. If we, a bunch of random nobodies on a message board, are wondering what Bo's future is going to be, you better believe the kids who play for him are wondering the same thing.

So the next time Bo gets called into Shawn Eichorsts office, don't run each other over racing to press your ear to the door. It doesnt matter if he gets scolded, paddled, or fined. Until the day he gets fired, I'm keeping my gossip to myself.

• 1 month later...