The announcers

Were the announcers pissing anybody else off the entire game? Every time we made a good play they always said something about a Georgia player being hurt, or the field conditions were bad. We have had tons of injuries too and we were playing on the same field.

When Cooper made that great 3rd down tackle on Gurley at end of game. The one said at least three times that there was no way Cooper makes that tackle if Gurley is 100% and the field wasn't wet. How bout just give our guy credit for a great play and shut up.

Mike Patrick looks like the typical perp from "To Catch a Predator." What a chubby, pale, creepy little douchebag. That's got to be the worst announcing team in college football. In addition to being irritating to listen to, they make error after error.

They look like a stroke survivor and a little chubby alcoholic. Ironically that is how they call the game as well.

We're the announcers pissing anybody else off the entire game? Every time we made a good play they always said something about a Georgia player being hurt, or the field conditions were bad. We have had tons of injuries too and we were playing on the same field.

When Cooper made that great 3rd down tackle on Gurley at end of game. The one said at least three times that there was no way Cooper makes that tackle if Gurley is 100% and the field wasn't wet. How bout just give our guy credit for a great play and shut up.

yes.

Cunningham was terrible.....at least Patrick tried. Cunningham blamed ALL Georgia's woes on injuries....well guess what? We were hurt too. The "offensive line is one hit away from going down" comment, or something like that pissed me off.

I know Georgia was off....but so are we...

This team can be scary good next year. I just hope we can make the leap!

Armstrong will get better...

I did finally see some swagger!

ESPN is SEC all the way. It's blatantly obvious. I quit watching at the point when there was a pretty good scuffle. Cunningham said Nebraska had to be careful, and he said it 3 times. That pissed me off. What, just cuz we're not SEC means we cant be chippy too and fight back? f#*k ESPN and the SEC. I went to the kitchen and listened to Greg and Matt the rest a way.

• Fire 2