Congrats Husker Fans.

I don't think either team was particularly sharp, but it did appear that Nebraska wanted it more. The muffed punt was indicative of Georgia's season. We had a muffed punt against Vandy (and a punt snap go over the punters head) that cost us that victory. We made similar special team mistakes against most teams that we played this year. You have a right to be justifiably proud of the Cornhusker effort. 3rd and 99 for a touchdown? Are you kidding me? The team that wanted it more won this game.

The Georgia gameplan seemed very conservative. I don't know if it was because of the weather, the new Georgia QB or what Nebraska was doing defensively, but UGA just wouldn't or couldn't open it up. You guys still did a good job of containing Gurley. You couldn't tell from this game, but if he gets on a roll, he's a beast. Abdullah looked great just like last year. He has great vision and strength for his size.

The Nebraska run defense was very good against us. The offense seemed to find a way to rise to the occasion on third and long.

Hopefully, we will not see you next year, but good luck just the same. Maybe I should say hopefully we will see you since that means we are probably one of the top four teams in the country. I think that is the only way we get matched up again. :B)

• Fire 5

I thought both teams played their butts off. For not wanting it as much, Georgia was five yards away from winning it huh? Both teams were conservative as hell. I don't think it was a Georgia thing. The weather was a huge factor in the game. I think it came down to Nebraska having the better QB, and Nebraska not making nearly as many mistakes as Georgia.

It was a heck ofa game ImO. I hate to just brush it off the shoulder as if one or the other wanted it more. Both teams wanted it and you could tell. Just like last year. Only last year, Georgia made enough plays when it counted to pull it off. This year, they dropped it. I hope we don't play you guys again for a long damn time unless we both make the playoffs.

• Fire 1

I have to like that guy in your sig.

I didn't mean to imply that UGA didn't want to win, but simply that Nebraska seemed to play harder from my perspective. I am used to UGA scoring about 40 points or more on anyone we play. This game was field goal city. We couldn't find the way to knock it in the end zone. Nebraska's will to keep us out of the end zone was stronger than our will to get into the end zone. The credit goes to Nebraska for that.

It seems to me that these two teams are very close athletically and competitively. The score the last two years bears this out. If the two teams are that close than whoever plays better (or wants it more) on a given day will get the victory.

Anyway, I don't want to diminish from the Cornhusker victory. I am a closet Nebraska fan (after UGA, of course). You guys have always been a clean program with a blue collar work ethic that just worked hard and imposed their will on other teams. I would love to see Nebraska return to dominance again on the national scene. Of course, I would also love to see UGA return to dominance on the national scene. I can't help but wonder if it is going to take a coaching change for both teams for this to happen, but that is a discussion for another day.

• Fire 2

I have to like that guy in your sig.

I didn't mean to imply that UGA didn't want to win, but simply that Nebraska seemed to play harder from my perspective. I am used to UGA scoring about 40 points or more on anyone we play. This game was field goal city. We couldn't find the way to knock it in the end zone. Nebraska's will to keep us out of the end zone was stronger than our will to get into the end zone. The credit goes to Nebraska for that.

It seems to me that these two teams are very close athletically and competitively. The score the last two years bears this out. If the two teams are that close than whoever plays better (or wants it more) on a given day will get the victory.

Anyway, I don't want to diminish from the Cornhusker victory. I am a closet Nebraska fan (after UGA, of course). You guys have always been a clean program with a blue collar work ethic that just worked hard and imposed their will on other teams. I would love to see Nebraska return to dominance again on the national scene. Of course, I would also love to see UGA return to dominance on the national scene. I can't help but wonder if it is going to take a coaching change for both teams for this to happen, but that is a discussion for another day.

Richt is the real deal...hold on to him.

• Fire 1

I don't know who's qb is going to be better by the time they graduate, but I think they both did a fairly good job yesterday. The experience of the bowl game will help both next year. I think we won the turnover battle, so that's a surprise, but we should start to do better by now. Dropped passes hurt both teams, and the weather didn't help. I don't know who wanted to win it more or who didn't want to be there, but the intensity sure seemed to heat up as the game went on. It feels good to end the season with a win, as you know from last year. May not be the bowl we both wanted, but as a fan I always want to watch my team play as long as possible. Good luck next year .

GBR!!!

• Fire 1

I don't think either team was particularly sharp, but it did appear that Nebraska wanted it more. The muffed punt was indicative of Georgia's season. We had a muffed punt against Vandy (and a punt snap go over the punters head) that cost us that victory. We made similar special team mistakes against most teams that we played this year. You have a right to be justifiably proud of the Cornhusker effort. 3rd and 99 for a touchdown? Are you kidding me? The team that wanted it more won this game.

The Georgia gameplan seemed very conservative. I don't know if it was because of the weather, the new Georgia QB or what Nebraska was doing defensively, but UGA just wouldn't or couldn't open it up. You guys still did a good job of containing Gurley. You couldn't tell from this game, but if he gets on a roll, he's a beast. Abdullah looked great just like last year. He has great vision and strength for his size.

The Nebraska run defense was very good against us. The offense seemed to find a way to rise to the occasion on third and long.

Hopefully, we will not see you next year, but good luck just the same. Maybe I should say hopefully we will see you since that means we are probably one of the top four teams in the country. I think that is the only way we get matched up again. :B)

Cool....great hear from you.....good luck '14

Thanks for the conversation you've brought to this board throughout the year. UGA is a class act and your coach is a class act as well. It was a tough game and I thought both teams played their backsides off. Of course, I'm glad NU won but I'm with the others:

1. I hope you guys win the SEC next year

2. I only want to play you guys again if it's for the National Championship! lol

Best wishes for 2014 and come visit us again from time to time.

Didn't we have a thread about visiting fans just a few weeks ago? Man, Georgia Fan is some good people. Haven't run across one yet, either here or on one of their boards I've posted on, who wasn't pretty cool. Nice folks, good football team, and fun to be around.

I wouldn't want to play them again next year (two years in a row is enough), but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

• Fire 1