Sugar Bowl

Glendower

Thought they would show a replay of him throwing his headset but then I remembered ESPN cant show the SEC in a negative light

Yeah. Saban storms the field, chucks the headset and we get a two second look - no replay. The only amazing part was they actually kept the camera on him as he went after two different refs. And all that on a blatant interference call that should have drawn a flag from two other refs.

• Fire 1

Posted this as status update, but it needs a permanent home somewhere.

Bob Stoops and Bo Pelini publicly called out the SEC as overblown before the season. Both have the only bowl wins over SEC teams this year. Nice job Bob and OU. He caught hell and was mocked on ESPN radio most of the day today. He backed it up.

• Fire 2

Thought they would show a replay of him throwing his headset but then I remembered ESPN cant show the SEC in a negative light

Yeah. Saban storms the field, chucks the headset and we get a two second look - no replay. The only amazing part was they actually kept the camera on him as he went after two different refs. And all that on a blatant interference call that should have drawn a flag from two other refs.

Saban would never yell. He is a class act who is all about his players and getting wins. You had to have been watching doctored film. C'mon man.

They replayed on sportscenter to show him going nutz. I have no problem with coaches going a bit nutz once in a while, but that was absolutely the right call, so he should shut the f#*k up.

Posted this as status update, but it needs a permanent home somewhere.

Bob Stoops and Bo Pelini publicly called out the SEC as overblown before the season. Both have the only bowl wins over SEC teams this year. Nice job Bob and OU. He caught hell and was mocked on ESPN radio most of the day today. He backed it up.

Nice work putting that together.

They replayed on sportscenter to show him going nutz. I have no problem with coaches going a bit nutz once in a while, but that was absolutely the right call, so he should shut the f#*k up.

Defender couldn't have been anymore obvious.