2014 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Discussion Thread

knapplc

We'll put it to a vote. If THIS POST gets to ten +1s, it's officially campaigning and Landlord has to wear the avatar until such time as he may be elected to a HBSL position (if that happens).

hold up, what if people plus 1 it because it is just a quality post?

what i am saying is this deserves its own thread with a vote.

We'll put it to a vote. If THIS POST gets to ten +1s, it's officially campaigning and Landlord has to wear the avatar until such time as he may be elected to a HBSL position (if that happens).

hold up, what if people plus 1 it because it is just a quality post?

what i am saying is this deserves its own thread with a vote.

Shhhhh.gif

No voting threads, it's perfect the way it is. Landlord already comitted the infraction and should have to wear the avatar as it is, knapp is already being exceedingly generous. It's also funnier this way.

@Landlord, nothing against you, I just really want to see someone wear that thing.

EDIT: 7/10 likes in less than 20 minutes.

IT'S HAPPENING! :woo

Up to seven already. Not looking good there, Landlord.

I chose this method for fun. People like the +1s, and Cina has very few, and that post had zero when I came up with this brilliant plan, and I happened to have that thread open in another tab, so I chose it based on the above criteria.

This could be a new thing.

You're a good sport, Landlord! Even if you are a cheating campaigner of the blackest sort!

I'll own the first - vehemently deny the second.

And for the record I changed it at 6 likes. Good job campaigning though, Bucky.

I move to vote against Bucky's campaigning to punish me for my perceived campaigning.

You're a good sport, Landlord! Even if you are a cheating campaigner of the blackest sort!

I'll own the first - vehemently deny the second.

And for the record I changed it at 6 likes. Good job campaigning though, Bucky.

I move to vote against Bucky's campaigning to punish me for my perceived campaigning.

I'll wear it out of comradery because I pushed to make you wear it...that and it doesn't bother me like it bugs you guys. I kind of like the colors and ralphie is pretty cool.