2014 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Discussion Thread

knapplc

Bringing a little Blackshirt 'tude to the offensive line...

Thank you guys for the nomination, and the votes...

Congrats.

thanks brother

In all honesty, I didn't vote for you. I was waiting for your nomination for a defensive position. Wanted help you keep that streak alive. :thumbs

Congrats.

thanks brother

In all honesty, I didn't vote for you. I was waiting for your nomination for a defensive position. Wanted help you keep that streak alive. :thumbs

hahah, it's all good

Congrats.

thanks brother

hahah, it's all good

Forget the streak.. that is a nifty offensive jersey.

I have never don'ed an offensive jersey... always defense(CB,DE,LB) but i am sure many would kill to be a blackshirt.

Forget the streak.. that is a nifty offensive jersey.

I have never don'ed an offensive jersey... always defense(CB,DE,LB) but i am sure many would kill to be a blackshirt.

I would like to think I've left a nice little scar on the Blackshirts, and I'm hoping you'll uphold that tradition...

Back in the dark ages when Mods were still up for positions, I never got a Blackshirt.

It'll be a regret I take with me to my grave.

Maybe next year we should start voting on the defensive side of the ball? Do coaches and then defense- then offense?

Good chance I might lose the blackshirt this year... Lots of great people that deserve positions still.

And maybe next year we can do a "legends" version where you guys get old school blackshirts or something for the mods.

Back in the dark ages when Mods were still up for positions, I never got a Blackshirt.

Maybe next year we should start voting on the defensive side of the ball? Do coaches and then defense- then offense?

Good chance I might lose the blackshirt this year... Lots of great people that deserve positions still.

And maybe next year we can do a "legends" version where you guys get old school blackshirts or something for the mods.

Alternate. Two positions on Offense, and two on Defense.

This would require that I actually do some thinking and some work and stuff. It would take me AT LEAST ten minutes to do all the stuff you describe above.

I don't know, guys...

Can't you just delegate to the new Mod?

Yeah, isn't there some new Mod initiation or hazing?

If not, I think something should be implemented by the 2014 starting line up.

Or you know we could just give everyone a jersey so nobody's feeling get hurt. Except Decked of course.