2014 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Discussion Thread

knapplc

Fat kids and nerds go last.

You just eliminated about 74% of this board, including me! :D

What I'm getting is, in general, "Keep it going, but let some folks bow out/graduate/move on."

I can dig it. I like a lot of the ideas here. You guys are damned creative! This is probably why I like hanging out here so much. Good group of folks.

We'll talk about this more when this is all done. I'll have a thread of ideas and whatnot later. Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

For example, you've make the "team" 5 consecutive years, you're given the option of being voted into the hall of fame...

You can expand on this as well. Have a limited number of HOF members elected(you could hold a vote on this before the staring line up voting begins), and those who are voted in to the HOF are no longer eligible for the starting line up.

We could have a campaigning thread. Campaign all you want in there - anywhere else you're automatically out. That thread would be gold.

But I like the idea of being "moved to the front office" after being in for 3-4 years.

OK, I know I have been here right at a year and don't know the political and or proper protocol but IMO This would be a great thread to have/read!

We could have a campaigning thread. Campaign all you want in there - anywhere else you're automatically out. That thread would be gold.

But I like the idea of being "moved to the front office" after being in for 3-4 years.

OK, I know I have been here right at a year and don't know the political and or proper protocol but IMO This would be a great thread to have/read!

I think that's a great idea.

Actually, this thread was a good read. Knapp, not sure how long you have been doing this (lineup) but appreciate the efforts as well as those who voted to get me into the line up as SC-I.

This by far is the freshest board I have been involved with although my daily time is limited.

I like the idea of a dedicated campaigning thread. Could produce comedy gold with people telling us why we should nominate/second/vote for them. We've got lots of internet funny guys that would make that one more than worthwhile.

I still think the CU avatar would be deserved punishment for campaigning outside that thread or in status updates.

I like the idea of a dedicated campaigning thread. Could produce comedy gold with people telling us why we should nominate/second/vote for them. We've got lots of internet funny guys that would make that one more than worthwhile.

I still think the CU avatar would be deserved punishment for campaigning outside that thread or in status updates.

Yep, and I like the idea that knapp said earlier (select 5 starting lineup guys to vote on the verdict) if potential violation was or was not campaigning!