2014 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Discussion Thread

knapplc

Well, sh#t. I'm just now looking in here and see that this has started already. Did you start this earlier than the last couple years? I always thought it started in the middle of January, but it also doesn't help that I haven't been on much the past couple of weeks.

Well, sh#t. I'm just now looking in here and see that this has started already. Did you start this earlier than the last couple years? I always thought it started in the middle of January, but it also doesn't help that I haven't been on much the past couple of weeks.

Kind of awkward that you had to find out this way that you got fired as HC.

Thanks for the OC position guys, really. And thanks to Knapp for putting this together year after year and handling it. I think it's pretty neat and always have, even if some think it's corny. I appreciate it and am glad that there are folks that see me in a positive light.

Don't get cocky. Just remember, Shawn Watson was once our OC. :lol:

Thanks for the OC position guys, really. And thanks to Knapp for putting this together year after year and handling it. I think it's pretty neat and always have, even if some think it's corny. I appreciate it and am glad that there are folks that see me in a positive light.

Don't get cocky. Just remember, Shawn Watson was once our OC. :lol:

Yeah. I everything I just said, that was cool. You ruined it.