Top Locker Rooms in College Football

Don't think I saw this posted anywhere else.

http://www.schoollockers.com/blog/lockers/top-college-locker-rooms/

The Nebraska Cornhuskers are one of only ten teams that have won more than 800 games over their entire history. Since their beginning, the team has won 864 games with only 357 losses, making them the team with the fourth highest victories of all time…

These wins can in large be contributed to the players, the coaches, and the incredible resources in the locker room.

The Cornhuskers’ locker room consists of 123 individualized stadium lockers. Each one of these is customized with a nameplate and a picture of the player in action on the field. No expense was spared as each wood locker is made from solid maple. In addition to these, there are resources in the locker room that can guarantee the success of the players on the field.

One of the best weight rooms in the country is located in this locker room. Here athletes spend time training for upcoming games. For those who need to relax after a grueling match, the player’s lounge is the perfect place for the team to congregate together. Here there are big screen TVs, video games, and more team building aspects.

• Fire 1

I'm probably a very small minority, but I hate the pompousness of the big time programs. That includes stadiums and training facilities. What does it really add to the game? I'd go to games if there were only grass to sit on. Logically I understand the need to whoo recruits, I just long for players who just want to play hard nose football and fans who appreciate it.

I'm probably a very small minority, but I hate the pompousness of the big time programs. That includes stadiums and training facilities. What does it really add to the game? I'd go to games if there were only grass to sit on. Logically I understand the need to whoo recruits, I just long for players who just want to play hard nose football and fans who appreciate it.

I agree, but 1984 was 30 years ago. Either you progress with society or you fall behind and get left behind.

No Iowa?

1iowa-locker-roomsjpg.jpg

Pretty sure we're not allowed to make fun of Iowa for at least a year.

Pretty sure Iowa wouldn't have found a way to beat Georgia, since they couldn't beat the SEC team in their own bowl game or have a better record than Nebraska. Maybe it's clutching at straws, but Iowa still sucks.

• Fire 3

Suh donated money for your locker room? That's kind of cool.

Donated 2 million dollars total (the biggest donation ever), I think it was 1.2 million to the locker room and 800k to the engineering department.

Our locker room was already elite before Suh's contributions, though.