Pepsi in Milligan

So apparantely Pepsi is sponsoring a concert in Milligan NE tomorrow. Nobody knows who the performer is. Rumors of Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Little Big Town, Carrie Underwood, Beyonce and Bruno Mars. The concert is free and at 6:30. I dont have a link or anything but my facebook has been going ballistic all day with these rumors. I guess Pepsi has dumped off numerous pop machines around the town in random places too. They are supposedly shooting a commercial for the Super Bowl during said concert.

That's so weird...was actually thinking about driving down to Evening With Friends tomorrow...been years since I've been down there. Best steak and prime rib in that part of the state. Too old to enjoy extreme intoxication and projectile vomiting outside the Milligan dance hall though :)

Anyone ever partake in June Jubilee when the Rumbles werent too afraid to play there? Before us small town alcoholics made it a free for all?

Actually it was the police who stopped the Rumbles from coming to Milligan. I'm not sure how many people are going to be there tomorrow, I can't tell if it's going to be a few hundred or a few thousand. It should be pretty awesome other than the cold, lol.