Spring Game April 12

Herbie87

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers now

#Huskers Spring Game kickoff has been adjusted to 2pm CT (previously 1pm), April 12. Any possible TV plans are still TBD.

I think I heard on Sports Nightly a while back that this had something to do with schools around the state hosting high school ACT testing that morning. Not sure if that was a primary reason, but may have played a role.

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers now

#Huskers Spring Game kickoff has been adjusted to 2pm CT (previously 1pm), April 12. Any possible TV plans are still TBD.

I think I heard on Sports Nightly a while back that this had something to do with schools around the state hosting high school ACT testing that morning. Not sure if that was a primary reason, but may have played a role.

Yeah, I think everywhere. A couple guys aren't going to be able to come because of it. But they did mention that the later start would help local kids be able to take it and still make it for the game.

As of now, about half the 2014 recruiting class is planning to be here for the game - plus the three already here, obviously. And all six 2015 commits are planning to attend as well. Not sure if any other 2015 targets are going to be here yet - many are trying to get here but we'll have to see.

• 3 weeks later...