Spring Game April 12

Herbie87

Tailgate?

I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.

Masters week is a sacred time for me. I play 18 in the morning, DVR the coverage, sit on my couch, drink Azaleas, play Tiger Woods on XBOX on one TV and watch the coverage on another. I will have to DVR the Spring Game and watch Saturday night after golf.

Tailgate?

Masters week is a sacred time for me. I play 18 in the morning, DVR the coverage, sit on my couch, drink Azaleas, play Tiger Woods on XBOX on one TV and watch the coverage on another. I will have to DVR the Spring Game and watch Saturday night after golf.

How does one go about drinking a flower?

Tailgate?

How does one go about drinking a flower?

I had to look up the recipe. That's just way too much sugar for me.

Azalea cocktails

You'll need:

1 part lime or lemon juice

1 part canned pineapple juice

3 parts gin

Grenadine to color pink

Mix in cocktail shaker with ice and shake.

[/left]

I didn't realize so many people were fans of watching golf on TV. How? Why? I don't understand.

I used to think that the Golf Channel was either a mistake by TV execs or simply paid for by equipment suppliers. How can anyone watch golf for hours on end, and especially how can it compete in any way with Husker football? I'm legitimately curious.