GT: Nebraska at Purdue - 11AM - BTN

Smiley needs to find out whatever it takes to pull Shields out of his funk.

And it's the same comedy of errors that plague this team. Poorly timed challenged 3s, really bad turnovers, and rebounding.

Apparently he's got a bad ankle. Not sure if it's affecting his play or not.

It sucks. Sometimes this team looks really good. And then they go all 'Keystone Kops' and look like a junior varsity team.

I think not having a good 'big man' down low is killing us. Especially how often they have to try to drive to the bucket instead of throwing to a proper center. And that's where I think the biggest problems occur...they either lose the ball driving to the basket, miss the layup or get it blocked, or get fouled and then struggle at the line.

And wow...the refs did not lose the game for NU, but I really hate these new rules.

Our starters shot 41%, 28%, 20%, 33% and 57% from the floor. Only Leslie Smith saved us from shooting under 40% as a team. We were 25% from behind the arc. That tells me we aren't taking very good shots.

I'm tired of pettaway getting an outlet pass and launching up a three before the rest of our team crosses half court. Not going to win with shots like that.

Seems like the same laments after every game. NO on court leadership. NO toughness. And especially, WEAK MENTALLY.

Really think Shavon needs to sit a bit. As our best player last year, he is struggling with confidence issues big time right now. Way too hesitant.....starts to drive, then stops and either passes it back out or turns it over. He is so much better than what he is playing.

Could easily be 2-2 in conference. Hope Smiles can find a way for them to enjoy the game a little more.

Sheilds needs to sit with Rivers, just a non factor! Soph slump for sure. Glad to see a Few good things out of Webster, season going just as I thought Last place or second to last.

I still think we finish higher than last or next to last..............(perhaps rose colored thinking, but we are due for some breaks). Plus, the second half of the schedule is more manageable and as (IF) we mature, some W's will come.

The defense of the "talent" and progress is terrible. They are absolutely terrible, that's it. The basic fundamentals of basketball are not even executed anywhere near a consistent level. The offensive NCAA rankings are awful. And they show no meaningful improvement in their next game. I still go the games and cheer from my cheap seats. But they are horrid. Tim Miles lol

The defense of the "talent" and progress is terrible. They are absolutely terrible, that's it. The basic fundamentals of basketball are not even executed anywhere near a consistent level. The offensive NCAA rankings are awful. And they show no meaningful improvement in their next game. I still go the games and cheer from my cheap seats. But they are horrid. Tim Miles lol

Our lineup is a bunch of transfers. Have you ever heard of that working at all? Let his guys come in and develop, start judging Miles after next year.