Black Friday Sale Rush - America Tradition

Holocaust was real (I think) but exponential numbers of Jewish victims, like 100,000 or less. Stretch the truth courtesy of Media circus. Keep in mind, Christians vs. Jewish inside Germany and Poland countries......no outside influence including US.

So let me get this straight.

You won't buy Japanese made TV's because of your support of WWII American family and other American troops.

You question the validity of the Holocaust even though it was American troops in WWII that discovered several of these camps and actually counted the bodies. Living and Dead.

Seems legit.

Holocaust was real (I think) but exponential numbers of Jewish victims, like 100,000 or less. Stretch the truth courtesy of Media circus. Keep in mind, Christians vs. Jewish inside Germany and Poland countries......no outside influence including US.

What????

Some media reports 4M to 10M people died in Holocaust. I say exaggerate numbers, 100K victims or less. I know wild guess but 4M victims?...oh come on now

What????

Some media reports 4M to 10M people died in Holocaust. I say exaggerate numbers, 100K victims or less. I know wild guess but 4M victims?...oh come on now

There is a whole lot of wrong in what you are spewing.

Maybe take a step back. Take a few breaths. Get this back on track to why people hate Black Friday

What????

Wow......Just.....wow......

What????

I think you need to get educated

http://www.ushmm.org/learn