Big Red #BOOM National Signing Day Party

GM_Tood

Pretty sure I purchase well over 50$ in runzas and pizzas at games this past season. Will that qualify me as a minimum donor?

Not related, but ever since I won the corporate sideline seats at the NW game, I continue to wear my lanyard to home games and get free pop and pizza from a super secret special people concession room. Hopefully I never have to pay for food at a Husker game again.

Although some of the marketing guys in north stadium know who I am and know that I post on here, so maybe the game is now up.

If a coach defends players to media and fans, he is causing a rift that doesn't need to be there and it is his fault.

If a coach tries to get players and himself to interact with media and fans, he is sending the wrong message and it is his fault.

I thought there was some imaginary hostility that Bo had towards fans that he needed to remedy. Is this not a small attempt?

Nothing will do, so get Bo to the hospital and start kissing babies.

• Fire 6

Do other schools do this?

I've never heard of a signing day party.

I'm not sure about an actual party at the end of the day. I'm pretty sure other schools have functions and interactive features during the day that fans can at least follow online.