RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

I have been hearing this guy could possibly get a fifth star in the end. Any of you recruiting degenerates know if that is possible or just wishful thinking?

I doubt it. He's a 5.8 rated four star on Rivals right now with 5.8 being the lowest four star ranking. They only have 19 five star guys in the country for the 2015 class and Bussey is currently #170 on their list. The other three services still have him as a three star. He may bet bumped to a four star by the other services and get a higher four star rating on Rivals but I doubt he gets to five star status.

I have been hearing this guy could possibly get a fifth star in the end. Any of you recruiting degenerates know if that is possible or just wishful thinking?

Only way I see it is if he is the overall MVP of the 5 star challenge. Or something. Crazy like that

@GreggPeterson2: VIDEO: #RivalsCamp Kendall Bussey Jr. interview http://t.co/PBTxbgBEmH #Huskers

This video not working for anyone else?

The video plays but it cuts off after Callahan sasy "We're back..."

Ya that's what happening for me. I think its a video problem, not a link problem,

The corrected link for our exclusive #RivalsCamp video interview with #Huskers 4-star RB commit Kendall Bussey http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/rcs-kendall-bussey-jr-1125621

That is not consistent with being "100% committed" or being done with recruiting, like he said recently. I hope we're keeping in touch with other backs at this point. Bussey looks like a stud and we've got a good shot at keeping him, but he hardly seems reliable.

Was wondering how long this was going to take to hit. A poster on rivals was on the flight with them a few weeks ago when they left Arkansas. They had a pretty good conversation and basically they are 100% to NU but they have some worry because of our fan bases negativity towards loses, and if we only win 9 games they are worried that the admin will do something stupid and fire Bo. They love Bo and his dad wants him to play for Bo. So if Bo gets fired they have a backup plan. Just being smart and i have zero problem with it. Guess they know Terry Joseph very well.

If Bo gets fired we will have bigger problems than one RB. We'll lose a lot of the class no matter. So I wouldn't read to much into it.

• Fire 6

Was wondering how long this was going to take to hit. A poster on rivals was on the flight with them a few weeks ago when they left Arkansas. They had a pretty good conversation and basically they are 100% to NU but they have some worry because of our fan bases negativity towards loses, and if we only win 9 games they are worried that the admin will do something stupid and fire Bo. They love Bo and his dad wants him to play for Bo. So if Bo gets fired they have a backup plan. Just being smart and i have zero problem with it. Guess they know Terry Joseph very well.

If Bo gets fired we will have bigger problems than one RB. We'll lose a lot of the class no matter. So I wouldn't read to much into it.

Good insight and thoughts. +1