RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Sounds like his HS coach is encouraging him to take a couple visits. Not necessarily anti-Nebraska but just wanting him to make sure he looks at his options.

He is getting to be good friends with the other commits, particularly Lee and Anderson. Talk of rooming together. He's "solid as can be" to Nebraska. For now....

wow looks like it will be BIG RED WEEKEND in Chicago that week, looks like alot of recruits are attending. I know it is just standard that recuits look at all their options, but the fact he is tweeting about other schools and offers and his coach is giving recomendations on more visits gots me worried. I can just see with his size and speed and having his center of gravity so low to the ground almost like a Cory Ross with a 4.4 40, his recruiting is going to take off. If he wins mvp in a few more camps and tears it up his senior year which is very possible, we will have to be holding off the likes of Alabama and LSU... dont know if we cann do that

wow looks like it will be BIG RED WEEKEND in Chicago that week, looks like alot of recruits are attending. I know it is just standard that recuits look at all their options, but the fact he is tweeting about other schools and offers and his coach is giving recomendations on more visits gots me worried. I can just see with his size and speed and having his center of gravity so low to the ground almost like a Cory Ross with a 4.4 40, his recruiting is going to take off. If he wins mvp in a few more camps and tears it up his senior year which is very possible, we will have to be holding off the likes of Alabama and LSU... dont know if we cann do that

Pork Chop V2?

Hells to the yeah!!

So rivals is the only recruiting service not smoking crack. No way this kid is a 3 star. I think he will be a consensus 4 when it's done

He's already won an MVP at a camp. They'll all go up, patience.

Well at least with 247, they breakdown his rating, and they really dock him for versatility and size. Not sure who they're looking at.

he is 5'7". That could have a little (<- get it?) to do with it. I know short RBs have made it in the past, but he is very short.

So rivals is the only recruiting service not smoking crack. No way this kid is a 3 star. I think he will be a consensus 4 when it's done

He's already won an MVP at a camp. They'll all go up, patience.

Well at least with 247, they breakdown his rating, and they really dock him for versatility and size. Not sure who they're looking at.

he is 5'7". That could have a little (<- get it?) to do with it. I know short RBs have made it in the past, but he is very short.

My guess is they gave him a 10 for his arms, then docked 7 for his height. I am not worried about his height, though. Just work like a horse!