RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

If you were engaged, would you let your fiancé continue to go on dates "just in case"?

Not even remotely close to the same thing.

The point is that you're either committed or your not. Words have meanings.

If you peruse these boards, you would find that quite a few are not even committed to our current coach. We rarely commit on a common QB either...

Dylan has obviously been jilted by a lover and badly hurt, and he is projecting his anguish upon Kendall Bussey Jr. Did you ever think that maybe she left because you were too controlling? Eh?

When it comes to women and running backs, there are plenty of fish in the sea, the heart will go on, etc.

Nice personal attack, by the way.

Just keep telling yourself there's nothing to see here when he just happens to stop by some top SEC programs in the months to come.

As I said, I'd love to have a kid this talented on our team, but kids that have made up their mind don't continue to visit other schools. We're nothing more than the leader in the clubhouse with some big hitters still walking the course.

If you were engaged, would you let your fiancé continue to go on dates "just in case"? People who are 100% committed don't continue to see other people so they can have a backup plan.

Maybe he is 100% since the Arkansas visit. Maybe he's done with recruiting now. All I know is he re-affirmed his commitment almost immediately before visiting another school. That concerns me and I hope it concerns the coaches. I would expect some clarification on what commitment means for both sides.

I disagree with dylan here...but I did just listen to Jesse Palmer use this example when talking about recruits taking visits after committing.