Huskers picked 3rd in B1G West

robsker

Seriously, 3rd place in the Big Ten west is the very definition of mediocrity. It's amazing the amount of people shrugging their shoulders and saying this is somehow ok because Mystery Coach X could go 5-7 just like Callahan did once.

Well, in this conference, 5-7 is just about an impossibility without nuclear immolation. I will never understand the refusal to expect more than #9wins and mental mistakes that take two hands to count against any team with a pulse from Nebraska football or this coaching staff.

Who exactly is doing this?

Lots of people.

tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Names and quotes.

Seriously, 3rd place in the Big Ten west is the very definition of mediocrity. It's amazing the amount of people shrugging their shoulders and saying this is somehow ok because Mystery Coach X could go 5-7 just like Callahan did once.

Well, in this conference, 5-7 is just about an impossibility without nuclear immolation. I will never understand the refusal to expect more than #9wins and mental mistakes that take two hands to count against any team with a pulse from Nebraska football or this coaching staff.

Lots of people.

Names and quotes.

With "everyone" doing it, you'd think it would be easy to pick half a hundred examples

Lots of people.

Names and quotes.

With "everyone" doing it, you'd think it would be easy to pick half a hundred examples

And it's just as easy for a super smart guy like yourself, who knows the definition of "irony" and everything, to go do your homework like a big boy and find them for yourself and not need my help.

"Give a man to fish....Teach a man to fish.....Yada yada yada, lots of fish, etc."

And it's just as easy for a super smart guy like yourself, who knows the definition of "irony" and everything, to go do your homework like a big boy and find them for yourself and not need my help.

"Give a man to fish....Teach a man to fish.....Yada yada yada, lots of fish, etc."

So you got nothing?

I mean if it was so prevalent, it should be like teeball. Just swing kid. You'll hit something.

• Fire 1

I would agree with NUPolo8 that 3rd place in the new West Division would be the definition of mediocrity. But I disagree with the next point about people being worried about going 5-7 if Pelini was fired.

Once the 9 win streak was broken, and then the non-losing season streak was broken, then the consecutive bowl game streak was broken, the only thing left to fear is the sell out streak being broken.