On The Road To 2014 NSD

I agree with most of these but think we have a better shot than initially thought with Flowers.

You think if he gets an offer from Florida, after his visit on Friday, we still have a shot?

Flowers is the QB that visited us in Spetember, and been committed to USF for a long time.

Thanks Sherlock.

;)

I agree with most of these but think we have a better shot than initially thought with Flowers.

You think if he gets an offer from Florida, after his visit on Friday, we still have a shot?

Flowers is the QB that visited us in Spetember, and been committed to USF for a long time.

Thanks Sherlock.

;)

I thought you meant he was visitng us on Friday, or you were thinking of someone else.

My bad, jeeeeeeez.

Edited by Mavric
White space once was enough for dramatic effect. :thumbs:

Thanks Sherlock.

;)

I thought you meant he was visitng us on Friday, or you were thinking of someone else.

My bad, jeeeeeeez.

I meant he is visiting Florida on Friday...and if he gets an offer from them. I am wondering how solid his commit to USF is. It's all good bro. My grammar sucks sometimes.

Edited by Mavric
Same as above.

I'm wondering what some of you more informed people see us sitting with current recruits still on the board, especially with the influx of recruits the coaches are going after recently.

RB-Wilbon>Avery.Phillips I think we get Wilbon. If Stewart has real academic issues we'll try for them both. If Texass offers though, Avery is gone.

QB-Parks We're his best offer, and the fact that he will be only the 4th scholly QB on campus and Darlington's medical history makes me think he commits.

WR- Irons>Blair>Scott>Willis No idea. Hasn't been a lot of new information on them. Makes me wonder if we've cooled down on WRs to focus on D or if we're sure one of them is a lock.

OL- Frison Gates can play anywhere on the line, and getting Frison would mean Stoltenberg or Freedom would probably move over to DE. Our recruitment of WDE means this is a real possibility.

DT- Pittman Again no idea. Help?

DE- Bronson>Tubman>Outing>Simmons I highly doubt we'll get Bronson or Tubman. Sounds like if we offer Outing or Simmons we land them. I really liked Simmons' film; haven't seen Outing's.

LB- Minor We have a minor chance with him. Sounds like he has academic issues. Time will tell but I don't think he ends up here.

This is just a compilation of what others have said. Hopefully, the more well informed posters can set me straight. I need some new film to drool to...

At least the weather shouldn't be a hindrance this weekend. I tried to paste a copy of a weather channel map but it didn't translate, but basically it showed that in the entire lower 48, the only temperatures better than our 37 last night occurred in reporting stations from San Fran, LA, Brownsville Tex, Miami, Tampa and New Orleans.

So much for our "weather excuse" :sarcasm

Well we've locked up Gates and Irons, that puts us at 21 (however seem to be some possible issues with Stewart and Harrsion MLB). So I see us taking somewhere between 4-6 more.

Legit chances:

Wilbon (I think we got him)

Frison (I think 75% chance he is ours)

Avery (Named us leader after visit, but got his Texas offer)

Pittman (If we can get him to visit this weekend I think we get him, but that'll be tough to do.)

Parks (Is he going to visit pre-deciding?, figured we would have heard more by now)

Tubman (Would be a huge get, visits next weekend)

Outing (If we miss on Tubman and Bronson he is next option I think, if we offer and he will commit.)

Bronson (I think he ends up at VaTech)

Four more we are saying...I'll go with:

Bush- done deal imo once visits........N

Frison- Don't like how he is waiting, but I still think we got at least a 50% chance.......N

McClain- Huge that we got the OV over SC. I hope we lock him up this weekend.....N

Tubman- Also huge he is still visiting, but I think he sticks with PSU.......PSU

Spencer Williams- Chance he is visiting? Not guessing anything here till confirmed.

Boston- If Bama/Auburn don't offer I like our chances, but who knows.

Four more we are saying...I'll go with:

Bush- done deal imo once visits........N

Frison- Don't like how he is waiting, but I still think we got at least a 50% chance.......N

McClain- Huge that we got the OV over SC. I hope we lock him up this weekend.....N

Agree that I think these three are very likely. If we get more than that, I'll be interested to see who else is leaving.