Bo, Matt & Scott

My boss told me the most likely the reasoning behind this is a pretty large event going on down there for major alumni and boosters from Arizona and California. It's a pretty big deal. Now, he also said that normally Bo doesnt attend, but he's obviously been in somewhat damage control mode in terms of PR so....

In other words, false alarm.

But why would Frost attend then? I know he's an Alum and former player but why would he waster time chatting up boosters for a school he does not work for?

I thought the same thing, but it is what it is.

I don't know anything about this event, but I don't think it's uncommon for coaches to speak at engagements or events for other schools. Sort of a coaching comraderie type thing. Bobby Bowden and Tom Osborne used to speak at each others' events, and I seem to recall John Gruden (and maybe even Tressel?) coming to speak at some sort of event or clinic that Bo (or was it Callahan?) was a part of. Could it be that Frost was just there for something like that?

This picture means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. However, two points.

1) I have read on message boards that Scott and Bo do not get along so no way in hell would Bo ever hire Scott or Scott would never work for Bo. Kind of flies in the face of that at least a little.

2) Biggest question about this, who originally tweeted the picture? If it was simply a fan that saw them and wanted a picture of three major people associated with Husker football....then it means nothing other than a cool picture for him/her.

Now, if it were tweeted out by one of these three....why? Was it to sort of poke a finger at the people who believe #1? That's what it would seem to me. Not much more than that at this time.