Petition for Basketball Scores

redout22

I have been asking for this for a couple years now but I feel like now is the time to post the Nebrasketball scores up top like we do for the football games. If needed I can do if no one else has time. I ask for this because now we have as strong of a fan base as ever on this board and posting the scores up top and linking it to a thread will bring even more fans in. Please think about it mods!

• Fire 4

Guys, we'd love to accommodate this, but there's a bit of a problem. We have to manually update scores. With football, that's not much of a problem - once a week and it's done. But when we start adding other sports, it starts to become a nightmare. We are looking at the possibility of a mod to the board that will make it easier or at least let us do something to recognize the other sports, but don't hold your breath - there are some issues with that as well. In the meantime, be sure and check out the video player on the opening page - the hope is that there will be content from all Huskers sports. Thanks.

Guys, we'd love to accommodate this, but there's a bit of a problem. We have to manually update scores. With football, that's not much of a problem - once a week and it's done. But when we start adding other sports, it starts to become a nightmare. We are looking at the possibility of a mod to the board that will make it easier or at least let us do something to recognize the other sports, but don't hold your breath - there are some issues with that as well. In the meantime, be sure and check out the video player on the opening page - the hope is that there will be content from all Huskers sports. Thanks.

WHY DO WE PAY YOU THE BIG BUCKS!?!?!?!?!

O we dont....nevermind.