ME LIKEY TIM MILES

Yes i am drunk.,,,,

But i just love Tim Miles... What he has done for this team is amazing... so this thread is to share how much you love Tim Miles!

If you wake up days from now, hungover, and Notre Dame is relevant again, Russian is the official language, and 'Golden Girls' is the only thing on TV...just kill yourself. Well...kill me first...and then have at it.

We need to extend his contract and increase his pay. Lock him up long-term!

Honestly, Nebraska could potentially be a destination job for him. Close to home, brand new facility, resources to compete at a top level, and he gets to be the KING of NEBRASKETBALL.

Not just close to home, but he embraces the midwestern culture and work ethic. I think this WILL be a destination job for him.

We need to extend his contract and increase his pay. Lock him up long-term!

Honestly, Nebraska could potentially be a destination job for him. Close to home, brand new facility, resources to compete at a top level, and he gets to be the KING of NEBRASKETBALL.

Not just close to home, but he embraces the midwestern culture and work ethic. I think this WILL be a destination job for him.

And, I think that was precisely one of the attributes that T.O. saw in his potential.............thus the 7 year initial contract.

Tim Miles = Danny Nee ?

He became the coach of the Huskers from 1986 to 2000. Nee took a historically lackluster Husker program to the next level, leading Nebraska to five NCAA Tournament appearances from 1991–1994 and in 1998. They won the Big Eight Tournament Championship in 1994. His 1996 squad won the NIT Championship - wiki source

I already forgot two previous HC's names without internet search (touch of Alzheimer's disease) but Danny Nee name stuck. Believe it or not, Danny is still alive and kicking........currently, head men's basketball coach at the United States Merchant Marine Academy, NCAA division III.

ADDEM:

I finally looked up NU Coaching Ledger. Only three recognized names, Tim Miles (duh), Danny and Moe Iba (barely).

Tim Miles = Danny Nee ?

He became the coach of the Huskers from 1986 to 2000. Nee took a historically lackluster Husker program to the next level, leading Nebraska to five NCAA Tournament appearances from 1991–1994 and in 1998. They won the Big Eight Tournament Championship in 1994. His 1996 squad won the NIT Championship - wiki source

I already forgot two previous HC's names without internet search (touch of Alzheimer's disease) but Danny Nee name stuck. Believe it or not, Danny is still alive and kicking........currently, head men's basketball coach at the United States Merchant Marine Academy, NCAA division III.

ADDEM:

I finally looked up NU Coaching Ledger. Only three recognized names, Tim Miles (duh), Danny and Moe Iba (barely).

Not even Doc? He was here less than two years ago.

Tim Miles = Danny Nee ?

ADDEM:

Not even Doc? He was here less than two years ago.

Yep. Memory lost. My quick answer, "beats me". I recognize his face and matched with hardcourt head coach but not his name. Always had problems with names, even my daughter's middle name.