#PBAMagic

I can't wipe this silly ass grin off my face either- to think of the excitement of finishing 4th (lol). Hope that ringing sensation leaves my ears (measured at 95 dcbls). Sat through quite a few droughts since 1984- but I can not recall a season like this one.

Only 95 decibels? I thought much louder.

Washington Husky Stadium - wiki source........At times, the high decibel levels typical of Husky games (especially from fans stomping their feet in the bleachers) causes television cameras to shake. During the 1992 night game against the Nebraska Cornhuskers, ESPN measured the noise level at over 130 decibels, well above the threshold of pain. The level reached (133.6 decibels, according to ESPN) is the highest noise level ever recorded for a college football stadium.

For the record, the record for indoor arenas is different and the way that sound works inside of indoor environments is completely different as well.

They aren't comparable.

I was impressed that even people with court side seats didnt sit.. people truthfully understood what this moment meant...

Everyone i have heard who was at the game said it was one of the best games environment wise they have ever been to.

It was so loud that it was actually causing my ears pain. Someone tweeted they hadn't seen a Nebraska fanbase like that since 2001 Oklahoma. And well freaking done by our fanbase tonight. EVERYONE stood up the entire game.

Here's a pano I took beforehand. It's about 10mb so it might not load very quickly.

23805_photo.JPG

I SEE THE SIDE OF MY HEAD OMG