Actual Spring Practice Updates

Mavric

Defensive ends Randy Gregory and Greg McMullen were among a few D-linemen who stayed late after practice Wednesday to run through a some drills. Gregory’s always carried himself with confidence. McMullen seems to have developed some of that as well over the offseason. “I know the system. I know what I’m doing,” McMullen said. “I’m much more comfortable. I’m confident. I’m ready to go.”

I heard on the radio that Josh Mitchell has been a real leader out there, holding others accountable and not afraid to speak up. Awesome to hear. I like this guys attitude.

Loved it against UGA. He plays much larger than his size. What NU really needs. Said he started this spring with some good old trash talking.

Comments about UGA

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/gator-bowl-feisty-mitchell-helps-ignite-charged-up-nu-defense/article_bf41cb06-986d-5466-bfae-

41bbbdd88e0f.html

Keep the updates coming. I enjoy reading what is going on instead of the re-hashed BS! Thanks.

I heard on the radio that Josh Mitchell has been a real leader out there, holding others accountable and not afraid to speak up. Awesome to hear. I like this guys attitude.

This is definitely true! This kid has an attitude this year, and I love it. He has an interview out there saying how he isn't afraid to tell kids that they are messing up, what they are messing up, and he wants them to do the same if he is slipping. He stated he doesn't yell, because that isn't his job. He isn't the "yelling" type lol.