Actual Spring Practice Updates

Mavric

HeyBurke, I basically agree with the Dude above. If they can go out and back it up, great. Especially from a QB. Confidence is good.

But, for years now, they haven't backed it up. They've had mind numbing mistakes and poor calls at the worst times that have killed our offense when it looked to be gaining steam during games. Some of that falls on Beck and some on the players executing poorly.

But the fact remains that we have a lot of moments each season where we question why our offense isn't living up with what we think their potential is. I'm sure all teams do. But the best teams seem to be very clutch and just get it done when it matters most. Sometimes we seem to me to be anti-clutch.

Oh well. New year. We'll see what Tommy can do.

Once again, this is a new year. You can't let the mistakes of the past shake your confidence in the future. You learn from those mistakes and move on. If they sit there and dwell on all the bad mistakes they made last year, they'll suck. Sometimes, regardless of how bad you've performed, you have to convince yourself that you are a badass mofo and try again.

• Fire 1

Side note: Both Beck and Papuchis spoke to the media today. So the hand-wringing over the "one voice" policy can stay on the shelf for now.

Not so worried about now, but we will see during the season. But, I really think Bo needs to let assistants talk to the media during the season. Take a page out of Miles' book Bo.

Mile's book? Bo has always let his assistants, more particular Paps and Beck, talk to the media.

He may be referring to how Bo has thought about streamlining the "message" coming out of the football program - aka, Bo wants to be the only voice from the coaches.

Side note: Both Beck and Papuchis spoke to the media today. So the hand-wringing over the "one voice" policy can stay on the shelf for now.

Not so worried about now, but we will see during the season. But, I really think Bo needs to let assistants talk to the media during the season. Take a page out of Miles' book Bo.

Mile's book? Bo has always let his assistants, more particular Paps and Beck, talk to the media.

He may be referring to how Bo has thought about streamlining the "message" coming out of the football program - aka, Bo wants to be the only voice from the coaches.

Oh. So Bo has alway given the assistants a script, but this year they get to improv'?

Oh. So Bo has alway given the assistants a script, but this year they get to improv'?

I'm not sure where you got that from.

Bo has said things came out of the program last year that weren't a consistent message, and he wants everyone to be on the same page with the media. In an effort to accomplish this, he's considering himself the only coach that will talk to the media. Agree or disagree, I'm just stating that's what Bo has said. I don't know if he's made a decision on this yet or not, whether it will be for the fall only, etc. I haven't paid that close of attention to it. But, this is irrelevant to past years. I'm specifically referencing the upcoming season, and I'm telling you that may be what C N Red is referencing.

Bo has said things came out of the program last year that weren't a consistent message, and he wants everyone to be on the same page with the media. In an effort to accomplish this, he's considering himself the only coach that will talk to the media. Agree or disagree, I'm just stating that's what Bo has said. I don't know if he's made a decision on this yet or not, whether it will be for the fall only, etc. I haven't paid that close of attention to it. But, this is irrelevant to past years. I'm specifically referencing the upcoming season, and I'm telling you that may be what C N Red is referencing.

it's a joke. I was being a smartass. LOL.

I 100% agree with you. But it looks like i got you.

it's a joke. I was being a smartass. LOL.

I 100% agree with you. But it looks like i got you.

You did, fair enough. My bad Bro Namath.