Any Avery Moss updates?

If he comes back in 15, that would solidify an already good DL.

I think it's more accurate to state that him coming back doesn't solidify our DL. DT is what would be solidified, but DE might be the position with the least amount of depth on the team in 2015 as Gregory is likely to leave for the NFL this year.

McMullen and Moss would still be a very good 1-2 punch. Moss played at a consistently high level as a RSFR. Give McMullen another year or experience and growth and I don't think that duo would be a problem.

They certainly would be, but if Moss doesn't come back to campus we're in real trouble at DE. McMullen and Keels would be the only players with experience (assuming Keels gets PT this season). They'll both be seniors to boot, after them we won't have much. I think this is why we're looking to take a few more DE prospects in the current recruiting cycle.

I agree, my point was if Moss comes back.

Hey, guess what? You flash your donger to a store employee >1 you will have a hard time being employed anywhere. Tough lesson kid. Keep the snake in the garden.

Zero sympathies right here. I mean, who has not had the temptation to flash that hot chick your wanger in a public setting, then get away scott free?

Am I right?...........

Hey, guess what? You flash your donger to a store employee >1 you will have a hard time being employed anywhere. Tough lesson kid. Keep the snake in the garden.

Zero sympathies right here. I mean, who has not had the temptation to flash that hot chick your wanger in a public setting, then get away scott free?

Am I right?...........

Good point, beside the fact that he is employed.

• Fire 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Love it. I think we'll be seeing this guy back in a Husker uniform in 2015. I know Bo (or a different coach, perhaps) will keep him on a short leash. Would have been great to see him and Randy together again.

O you will, on the 2017 Super Bowl Champion 49ers.

I think they'd look better in Bears uniforms.

Coming from a man who made several mistakes as a kid, who was forgiven and has made something (a little bit) of himself, I can tell Mr. Moss that if he fixes his sh#t, he'll be welcomed with open arms. America loves a comeback story. Be that story.

There's 90,000 people wearing red just dying to welcome you. Do your work. When it gets hard, work harder. Don't let words be your only testament.

Don't freakin' stop.

• Fire 2