Blackshirt Linebackers

Anyone else starting to become considered with Walton?

I was just going to look for the thread about him to say that. No word differently but it's starting to be concerning. You'd think they could at least say when he'll be back by now.

Losing 3 guys in a week would kinda suck.
You jinxed us:(

Anyone else starting to become considered with Walton?

I was just going to look for the thread about him to say that. No word differently but it's starting to be concerning. You'd think they could at least say when he'll be back by now.

Losing 3 guys in a week would kinda suck.
You jinxed us:(
.... 😞

Strong, strong dislike for Banderas. I've always thought he was a poor LB technique wise and then he had his speed exposed in every game I watched. And then he went and shot his character too. Good enough reasons for me.

He was the state champion in the 110 Hurdles in one of the fastest winning times over the last several years. You seem to be hung up on saying he's slow but this simply isn't accurate.

If I wasn't swamped at work and taking summer classes, I'd go back through the season and find the clips and put them together. I get my wisdom teeth out this weekend and will be nice and high with nothing to do - maybe I will this weekend.

Maybe keep in mind that Banderas was a true freshman. He wasn't going to be perfect. I would attribute his "slowness" to maybe him trying to catch up to the game speed. Not his athletic abilities.

If i remember right Rose had himself some not so good games himself.

What's the word on Courtney Love? haven't heard much about him

He and Newby have both been in the background because some combination of Rose, Banderas, Anderson and Santos with Roach possibly mixed in were expected to have things covered this year, especially considering the versatility of each of those guys. Might hear more about Newby and Love this next week.

Am i an idiot? Who is J-Roc?

No comment on the first question ;)

...but the answer to the second one is true freshman Jaevon Walton. He was here in the summer but went home right about the start of fall camp with something similar to heat exhaustion/stroke. Supposed to be back in Lincoln and star practicing shortly.

Zaire Anderson missed practice for graduation, Love got all his 1st team reps at the WILL spot. Reports were he looked pretty good and has made huge strides since fall camp started. Also saw reports that Newby is catching on to that Buck position and getting a lot better...still spending time at pass rushing D-end.